YOU SEE THE PAST

Lemitsu look at those two hands that linking together.

Miyakuni immediately let Nana's hand go when he felt some strange aura from Lemitsu.

He sighed mentally.

Its not suppose to be like this.

Leyasu look at them nervously.Well...

AWKWARD SILENCE

"Who are you,sir?"Lemitsu pointed to the man.

As Miyakuni introduced himself,Lemitsu took the chance to glance at his wife who fidgeting slightly at the back.

"You what?Tsuna's adopted father?"Lemitsu said out loud.He can't believe all of this.

Why would Tsuna need adopted father?

Is that why Tsuna hate him so much?

"Well,I volunteer to send my men to searching for Tsuna"Miyakuni said while smiling.

Somehow,that smile make Lemitsu felt irritated.As if he look down on him.

Lemitsu was about to rejected the offered when his phone ringing.

He place the phone near his ear and his face became bright again.

"You found Tsuna?Okay,we will go there right now"

Nana went to his husband and grabbed his hand.

"Tsuna...?"She asked with a low voice.

Lemitsu pull his hand from Nana's grip and without looking at her,he said,

"They found Tsuna at the park.But don't worry,just a few scratches and wounds.Now he at the hospital.I'm going there.You stay here with Leyasu"Lemitsu said wih cold voice and took his leaves.

Leaving his wife in worried state while the others in shocked and disbelief state.

Leyasu hugged Nana and calm the woman with soothing voice.

"It's okay.He will be alright"

Nana noded weakly.No tears.No words.Just a blank face from Nana.

Leyasu worried about her condition and asked the woman to get some rest when Miyakuni stopped them.

"Nana,let's go"he said strictly.

Leyasu frowned.

"Go where?"

"To the hospital"

Leyasu was furious.The hell with this man?

"What?Who are you to do that?Didn't you heard tou-san?Kaa-san need to stay at home"Leyasu moved Nana to his back.Protecting her from the man.

He won't let the man do as he please.He just an outsider.

Miyakuni narrowed his eyes to Leyasu but his eyes went softened at Nana.He don't want to make Nana sad even more by fighting with her
son.

"Leyasu-kun,"his voice became cold every second thats make Leyasu shivered.

"Tsuna is Nana's son.She has been taken care of him until now,alone without nothing.But now,she can't see her son that went missing without any trace because of your father's selfishness.That's so unfair"

Leyasu was speechless.There's nothing he can say.Miyakuni was right.He look at Nana with guilt.

"Gomen,kaasan.I shouldn't do that to you"he said slowly.

Nana shook her head and kissing his forehead.

"It's not your fault at all"

For the first time in 8 years,Leyasu could finally see the most beautiful smile he had lost.The smile that he had forgotten for 8 years.

He will not regret this.

______%%%%%_______%%%%%______%

His eyes opened slowly.The sun shine on him directly cause him to blocked the ray with his hand.

Tsuna stood up from his seat and look at his surrounding.

Green

Tsuna only saw green color of grass.No tree.No human.No animal.

Just....grass.A field of grass without end.

His heartbeat become faster.So do his breath.

His heart....

Tsuna widen his eyes when he suddenly remember that he didn't take his medicine this morning.

He took a deep breath and let it go.
This not the right time for this.

"Where am I?"he asked to no one and hope someone will answer the question.

His voice echoed.But still no answer.

The soft wind that come from nowhere stroke his face gently.He closed his eyes for a few minutes and all he can hear was the sound of wind.

Until he heard a voice.A grumpy voice.He know this voice.His face was wrinkled as he tried to identify the voice.

"Tsuna-what happened-"

Tsuna opened his eyes and look to the sky.

"Tousan's voice"he whispered to himself.

"Just,where the hell am I?"

Suddenly,the grass underneath gripped him and pulled him into the ground make the boy screamed for help.

"The f*ck is this?!!"he tried to pull his legs out from the ground but to no avail.He was completely swallowed into the ground.

As if being strangled,he almost out of breath when suddenly he fall on a....tatami?

Opened his eyes widely,he was shocked by what he saw in front of him.

A boy around 11 years old,with brown hair color and soft gentle brown eyes was waiting for someone in front of the door....late at night.

Tsuna watched the boy without uttered a single word.

Because he know what is happening right now.

He heard the sound of the key inserted into the keyhole,and when the door was opened by the young woman.

And she said,

"Tsu-kun?You still awake?I told you that you don't have to wait for me"she hugged the boy affectionately.

The boy gave her the sweetest smiled and said,

"But I want to eat dinner with you"

They both laughed and went to the kitchen.

Passing by Tsuna who watched them from the back.It looks like they didn't see him.

But Tsuna saw it.

He saw it.

The hickey at his mother collarbone.

A glint of regret,sad,anger flashed in his eyes.

He went to the past

He stuck in it

Not knowing the way back

......And he has to watch all the scene that play in front of him

......And the scene....where he kill himself

924 words.

Im done with this chapter.Phew

Im sorry because you had to wait for a long time for new chapter.

Im a bit busy so the update maybe a bit slower.Sorry for the inconvenience.

Btw I will try my best to write a new chapter.Sorry for grammar or spelling error.

Hope u enjoy this story😘😘😘