-26-

TWO IN ONE DAY. HELL YEAH.

The Signs as Quotes from Danganronpa the Abridged Thing Episode 1:

Aries - "My name's Monokuma and I'm half hope and half des-bear... des-bear... bear you get it?"

Taurus - "You're damaging the esteemed ears of Byakuya Togami. See? That's my name."

Gemini - "DO NOT LISTEN TO SUCH POISON. GAMES ARE NOT WELCOME IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT!"

Cancer - "We should simply make ourselves comfortable and- I WILL WATCH YOU BURN. Adapt to our new environment- YOU'RE DAYS ARE NUMBERED. Don't you agree?" 0-0

Leo - "NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU! Hi~ My name is Aoi Asahina and I like sports and donuts and I think thats it."

Virgo - "Kya! Social Interaction! G-Ge- Get it away from me!"

Libra - "Naegi? Is that you? Kon'nichiwa!" 

Scorpio - "Wait- Why do we have to do the work? I mean, can't you just snuff out the least interesting characters yourself?" 

Sagittarius - "I figured the most prudent thing to do was lock myself in a room where nobody could find me-- I FOUND YOU~"

Capricorn - "Hai! You can trust me! I'm sugoi-kawaii-baka-baka-ichigo-trustworthy desu~"

Aquarius - "Aw come on, you're generic as hell! You heard your voice? You sound like every anime protagonist ever!"

Pisces - "THESE ARE TROUBLING CIRCUMSTANCES INDEED! THIS SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT IS NOT WELCOME IN A SCHOOL ENVIRONMENT!"

~~~~~~~~

Comment down below if you want a quote from the other episodes too xD