#89

Yo... it's been a while, I've just been trying to get used to school again, so I've been so much more tired lately, and I've celebrated my best friend's 14th (i called her old ;p) and it's my other friend's birthday tomorrow... and just so much has happened and i feel dead.

I had to go to A&E on Friday... I injured my neck :D  NOT EVEN TWO MONTHS LATER AND I'M BACK IN THE HOSPITAL. Mum said no more x-rays and injuries for a year XD

But, I'll try swing back into the habit of updating again x I've just not... been inspired lately, and i know it's common for author's to say that but really i haven't felt the spark. But it's come back and I'm slowly feeling it again :3

Other than that, I'm slowly getting back into the Corpse Party fandom, I just re-watched the entire EricVanWilderman Corpse Party all endings guide for 3 hours straight. That was a cry fest, I cried at the Chapter 1 true ending, and that was right at the start of the video. I can be very sensitive when I feel like it. I'm now going onto re-watching the actual lets play of the game for about the 18th time because I love the game. (all the games x)

ALSO. IF ANY OF YOU PLAY TOWN OF SALEM, WANNA PLAY WITH ME SOMETIME? I'm bored and so lonely and I wanna start playing again, because I love it and I miss it. So... if you're free and up for a game, contact me XD  (Not at an irregular time for me please, I live in the Greenwich Mean Timezone, so if you fancy hooking me up you might wanna use a timezone sight to catch me XD)

Okay i know this is highly irrelevant but at lunch today me and my friend's were talking about balls because my friend was eating dough balls. Yeah we were like 'You like your balls moist? How big do you like them? You eat a lot of balls'  It was freaking weird but so funny XD

ANYWAY ENOUGH WITH THIS CRAP, ONTO THE ZODIACS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Signs as Characters as Swapped Talents

Aries -  Ibuki Mioda (Ultimate Idol) *sorry for this... YOU CAN CALL ME IDOL-* (im dead to you all aren't i.)

Taurus - Leon Kuwata (Ultimate Musician) *FILLING YOUR DREAMS CHILD X*

Gemini - Angie Yonaga (Ultimate Hall Monitor) *But just imagine it with Atua*

Cancer - Nekomaru Nidai (Ultimate Wrestler)

Leo - Byakuya Togami (Ultimate Fashionista) 

Virgo - Makoto Naegi (Ultimate Detective) *bUT HE IS THO*

Libra - Kazuichi Souda (Ultimate Fanfiction Writer) *CoughSoudaxSoniaCough*

Scorpio - Kaede(ad) Akamatsu (Ultimate Hope) *SHE GAVE ME HOPE AND SHE MADE ME CRY*

Sagittarius - Nagito Komaeda (Ultimate Supreme Leader)

Capricorn - Kirumi Toujo (Ultimate Chef)

Aquarius - Mondo Oowada (Ultimate Gangster)

Pisces -  Miu Iruma (Ultimate Mechanic)