my goals for 2020

hola. so, i got this wonderful idea off hollyskater and all due credit goes off to them! they are an amazing author and if you're interested in pack/sdmn stories i recommend their books! 

basically, the idea is to list your goals for this year. i hope you guys can all use this idea as well!! it's just a way to share your goals and visions :)

also not related but 69% of my readers are female. lol. 69. I'M SORRY BUT I GENUINELY LAUGHED WHEN I SAW IT, I'M SUCH A CHILD.

LET'S GO!

1. first, i'd love to start going to the gym this year. it's so i can give myself a confident boost and i can have more of a positive self-esteem about myself because i'll admit, i'm not too happy with my body. but i feel that if i start going to the gym, i'll start appreciating the work i put into it and appreciate my body more. so hopefully i can begin that soon.

2. i want to put a lot of my focus on school this year. i'm in year 10, and i want to put a lot of my focus on school work this year. despite the stress it gives me, i want to achieve good grades as in a few months i'll be sitting my mocks for the gcse's and then next year, my actual gcse's. so i wish to do well in those, so i'll apologise in advance for crap update schedules. :')

3. i've technically partly done this. but i'm still gonna share this. i want to get my anxiety sorted out. it's been acting up way too badly in the past two months or so. i've spoken to people, and i've actually got an appointment with a therapist on thursday. the thing is from here, i want to be able to control it, and by going to these sessions i hope by the end of this year i will have most of it sorted out.

4. okay. this one is probably the deepest one i have, but if i manage to succeed god damn will i be proud of myself. i want to not self harm at all this year. i want to go an entire year without hurting myself on purpose because i deserve it, or some other reason. i don't want to let my depression take control of me, i want to be able to push it away and say no. 

5. i want to try get over one of my fears. this is dumb, but i want to try relieve myself of one of my fears. knowing me, it won't be spiders or needle anytime soon. it'll probably be my fear of heights. i want to go up high and enjoy myself and not break down crying or shaking out of pure fear. i want to stand near the edge of places and feel free, not scared i'll fall and die due to the height i'm at. i cried whilst on a ferris wheel in france!! my stupid fear won't let me go on rollercoasters, i'm too scared, not because of the speed or the actual thing, because of the heights you go at! i want to get over it this year.

6. okay, this one is probably gonna happen but who knows. stay on wattpad. so basically, you all don't know this but i nearly left wattpad in 2018. i lost interest in the sight and fell in love with ao3. the only thing that kept me back was because of my books. but after about 4-5 months i realized that i'd much rather be active on wattpad and literally abandoned ao3. i want to stay on wattpad and communicate with you all, it's so much fun and i enjoy being here as everyone is pretty much family.

7. linking a bit with 6, i want to stay in the same fandoms. now, you don't know this either, but i've been extremely on and off with the danganronpa family in the last year and a half. there will be periods of months where i'm not interested in it but then i'll fall in love with it again for a bit of time, then fall out of it, then fall in love with it. it's a vicious cycle and i just want to stay in certain fandoms. this time, i want to stay in fandoms. currently, i'm in love with the pack, the sidemen, kpop and i'm iffy with danganronpa right now, but i'm staying. through this year, i want to stick with these fandoms and possible even reconnect with the fandoms i fell out of a year or so ago. (aka: hetalia, creepypasta, vanoss crew (still love mini ladd though) and fnaf).

i believe that's all of my goals. i want to accomplish these things throughout the year! so once again thank you Jay for this wonderful idea, and i hope you manage to complete all ten of your goals! i believe you can do it! you're an awesome person, and i wish you all the best!

see you all later!