A/N | Lets Talk - Arguments

Yeah... You're shocked right? I never expected an author's note to actually appear on this book, but it has. I just wanted to discuss something that happened a couple days ago. 

Basically if you don't know, this person (not gonna say their username) said a comment, stating their opinion on how they don't like Sayaka. I respected that, and left the comment be. Then another person commented on saying how Sayaka wasn't that bad, the original user never replied but some other person did and lets just say it broke out into a full on argument.

I'll say this once and only once.

Do not argue on my book.

I wanted this book to be one of happiness, laughs, disappointment (for your results >:D) but I never wanted anyone to argue on it.

The comment has now been deleted by the user and I've PM'ed them to let them know it wasn't their fault.

If anyone else starts an argument, I will PM you, I'll delete your comments and I will report you.

Please. I really don't want this to happen. I've let this one slide but I will not go easy on you if I see another argument bloom.

I really am sorry to those who have nothing to do with this, but I have to get my point across.

If anyone wants to talk to me about this, feel free to PM me and I'll try and respond as soon as i can!

Thanks for listening to my rant -3-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, i can't thank you all enough, this book has now hit 12k reads! I couldn't have done it without all of your support, and I want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time and reading this book.

(And happy late Birthday Celeste =3=)

-I don't own this image!-

Hasta la Pasta

~Bella