-33-

The Signs as Teacher at Hope's Peak after the world has gone to sh*t:

Aries - "You're trapped here forever. No escape."

Taurus - "...Just ignore that dead body it's normal here."

Gemini - "Okay, if a talking idiotic bear comes out of nowhere, get a gun and shoot the living f*ck out of it."

Cancer - "..... *cries* I WANT A NEW JOB!"

Leo - "*watching the children fight* FIGHT TO THE DEATH! FIGHT TO THE--- Wait i shouldn't encourage this."

Virgo - "Okay lets see, I've got a class of ultimate students and--- wait, one's lucky? Pfft that's a bad talent, good luck streaks always go bad."

Libra - "The world as gone to sh*t. YOU GET TO SPEND QUALITY TIME WITH YOUR FAVOURITE TEACHER~"

Scorpio - "*Poker face* You're entire family is dead."

Sagittarius - "*Writing on chalkboard* You've been living a lie, you've just been brainwashed. You'll never remember your life here so deal with it."

Capricorn - "LETS PLAY THE KILLING GAME CHILDREN~"

Aquarius - "DON'T PANIC, DON'T PANIC *sees dead body* OKAY, EVERYBODY PANIC!"

Pisces - "*Fell asleep a while ago, the children are wrecking everything*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was actually really fun to write xD