-42-

THIS BOOK HAS HIT 20K READS. YES I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Signs as Quotes from Danganronpa the Abridged Thing EPISODE 3:  (IT'S BACK BISH)

Aries - "What? Nah, dude, lets all just gang up on Naegi."

Taurus - "Okay, are you all done making complete asses of yourselves?"

Gemini - "That weeb would never murder anybody-- YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!"

Cancer - "B*tch, what did you say about donuts?"

Leo - "Leon Kuwata, you're the dumbass who did it!"

Virgo - "I... I hadn't got any in forever dudes. I thought it was my chance... and then she rejected me.. And then... and then... GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BIG WEENIE! WEENIE! Nobody calls me a weenie!"

Libra - "On the night of the murder, Maizono called someone to Naegi's room for a, and I quote, 'A Sugoi booty call.'"

Scorpio - "Also, if I had to guess, I say Ishimaru is getting quite aroused by all of this debating."

Sagittarius - "Kon'nichiwa! I tried to kill a man-desu. Sumimasen silly bakas." (That was Makoto x3)

Capricorn - "There's no clues left! None! -Nani? Sore wa chigau yo!" (Leon then Makoto speaking)

Aquarius - "THAT MESSAGE IS A FAKE! WOULDN'T MAIZONO PUT SOMETHING LIKE 'LEON-KUN'? AHO AHO AHO AHO AHO AHO!"

Pisces - "Maizono-hime chose the mose kakkoi ningen she could fine to be her ichiban victim-desu!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy~