#129 (Christmas Day #11)

list me five of your childhood youtubers. here's mine:
skydoesminecraft (now netnobody)
stampy (yeeahhh...)
vikkstar123
ldshadowlady
staceyplays

THE RULES FROM NDRV3 (this has taken me so long for all these chapters my arms a c h e)

-----------------

ON THE ELEVENTH DAY OF CHRISTMAS MONOKUMA GAVE TO ME...

Aries - "if two different murders by two different murderers occur at the same time, only the one whose victim was found first will be the blackened."

Taurus - "the 'body discovery announcement' will play when three or more students discover a body."

Gemini - "violence towards monokuma, the headmaster of the ultimate academy, is strictly prohibited."

Cancer - "monokuma will never directly commit a murder."

Leo - "students who violate these rules will be immediately exterminated by the exisals."

Virgo - "the killing game and class trials will continue until only two surviving students remain."

Libra - "with minimal restrictions, you are free to explore the campus at your discretion."

Scorpio - "if the blackened is exposed during the class trial, they alone will be executed."

Sagittarius - "once a murder takes place, all surviving students must participate in a class trial."

Capricorn - "if the blackened survives the class trial, they will graduate and re-enter the outside world."

Aquarius - "students must live at the ultimate academy for the remainder of their foreseeable future."

Pisces - "swimming is prohibited in the pool during nighttime. touching the water is also against the school rules."