Deep in

August came over and we chilled. We watched movie and cuddled. "so how come you ain't at wifey house watching movie?" I asked him. he laughed. "because I want to be here with you." he said rubbing my thigh. "ehh but I'm
Not your girl." I said. "yes you are." He said. "no I'm not !" I said with a serious look. "why not?" He asked me. "because boy 1 you about to pull a stieve j 2 I know I got a body like joseline but this ain't tv this real life 3 you got a girl 4 you can't have your cake and eat it too 5 shanice seem real nice she don't deserve it" I said. he looked me in my eyes. "but ken it's hard" he said. "what you mean?" I was confused. "it's hard letting you go ... when we have sex it's just ain't sex to me it's more than that." he said rubbing my thighs. I didn't have a response because I thought it was a no string attached type thing. "look ima get going if I'm making you feel a type of way." he said getting up. I grabbed his hand. "Please stay." I said and he sat back down. I looked in his eyes. he leaned in slowly and we started kissing.

I woke up and august was laying in my bed naked. I heard the front door close. I got out the bed and looked out the window. it was Kenny . "August get up Kenny here!" I said he looked at me half sleep and lift his head up. "what?" he asked. I paused. "Kenny here! get your stuff and go the bathroom ! tell him you just came over like 5 mins earlier and you was using the restroom!" I said. august nodded and went the bathroom with his stuff. I straighten up my room. I got in the bed and played sleep. *knock knock knock*
"Come in!" I said in a fake sleepy voice. Kenny walked in. "hey who in the bathroom?" he asked. "august ..he came 5 mins ago I let him and I went to sleep!" I said. "5 minutes ago huh?" he asked. "yea!" I said. "mmm" he said walking out. I sighed in relief. he walked back in. "Next time august spend the night here in your bed tell him to don't get his keys." he said walking back out the door. I looked and seen august keys on the floor. august came out the bathroom and walked into my room. "he knows!" I said. "damn ! how?" he asked. I held up august keys in his face. "these!" I said. Fuck..what he say ?" august asked. "nun really... but you should get going cause I know shanice going be calling in a few." I said then august phone start ringing. he looked at his phone and back at me. I gave him the motion to go. he blew a kiss and I did a fake ass smile and he left out. I went down stairs and my mom was watching tv. She had a black eye. I got a ice pack. "ma what happen ?" I asked her. "nonthing baby ... can you cook mama some breakfast please." she asked. u nodded and went to the kitchen.