We belong together

💛morning💛

I came back to my house today. I'm still trying to get my life together. I woke up and damn I forgot Kenny live here too. "Kenny!" I called from my room. he peeped his head in the door. "come in" he came in and laid across my bed. "Wasup lil sis" he said. I sighed. "umm I was thinking of putting ma and kiyla in the same room to hash out what they got." I said. "Ahha good luck with that" he said laughing and walking out. "ugh kenny" I said. I got out the bed and I knew kiyla cooked something. Egypt, Mia and king was playing on the floor. yes I knew Kenny was messing around with shanice... but hell oh well.

I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a piece of bacon. I sat on the floor and played with the babies. the door bell rang. "august in the building bring that summer weather" Kenny said I rolled my eyes. august walked through. "da da!!!!" king said running out my arms to august. I sighed and got up. I walked out the room and i felt august watching me. I poured some juice. and sat at the counter. "Hey aug!" I heard kiyla say. august sat next to me holding king. "Mommie! I want some!" king said. I gave him my cup. king drunk some. " can da da get some?" august asked. king nodded his head yes. I got up and walked out and too my room.

my door opened and it was august. "ken why u running away from me?" he asked. I ignored him and kept watching tv. He cut off the tv . "ken I kno u hear me!" he said. "why u in my room" I said with no emotion. "cause I want to talk to you!" august said but I didn't care. "I don't want to talk" I said laying on my side and closing my eyes. I then felt him sit in the bed. I peep one eye open and saw him saying off his shoes , pants and shirt. he then climbed in the bed next to me. "what are u doing" I ask him. "shhhh" he said. he closed his eyes. I stared at him. I turned over. "ken why r u crying?" august asked. I guess he heard my sniffing. "August I can't no more" I said. "can't what?" he asked. "Us" I said. "ken please don't say that!" he pleaded and making me face him. "what happen last night I'm sorry ken fr fr I love you! You the only girl that got me on these damn emotional roller coasters. we got a son together and baby I want a family with you, I yelled at you cause of that ace thing cause I ain't want u getting hurt of here in these streets. " He wraped his arms around me. I looked in his eyes . all I seen was love. I slowly start kissing him non stop. He sat me on his waist and we continued to kiss.