Came To be

----

------------------------------------------------

I went to work tonight and left king with august. I walked in the building and straight to the dressing room. I looked over and seen chyna . I didn't make no eye contact with her. I sat down and start doing my make up and my hair. I got dress in my out it which was a one piece red lingerie and my plate form heels.

I walked out. the other dancer came to me. "hey ... private room 4" she said over the loud music. I nodded my head. as I walk through the crowd niggas was pulling on my lingerie and slipping dollars through it. one nigga smack my ass. I wanted to smack the shit out his ass but I didn't cause this is where I choose to work. I went to the private room and walked in. to my surprise it was trey. he sat on the lil couch in the room. I slowly walked to the pole. as I started doing my dance and routine. and a couple of stunts like doing a split against the pole or going upside down on the pole and twerking.  "Can I get a lap dance?" he asked bitting his lips. "that's going cost more" I said looking at him. he placed 2 stacks on the table. I slowly started to grind against him. he held me down in his lap and I could feel his ......"manhood" lol as others would say. "you know I miss you right" he whispered in my ear. I didn't say nonthing. "you going be mines , your nigga ain't going be around" he said again. I Kelly dancing. "if you touch august , ima kill you my damn self" I said as I kept dancing. "baby grew balls I see" he said licking his lips. "bigger than yours" I replied. he laughed. "we going be a family ,me, u and king." I stopped and got up. "Keep my son name out yo damn mouth.." I said mugging his head and grabbing the 2 stacks. he grabbed my wrist. "Best believe... " he said again. he let my wrist go I grabbed my money and left.

When I got home that night ..well back at august house , him and king was knocked out. king was laying on august chest which was so cute. I smiled. August woke up and barley open his eyes. "aw bae u home" he said smiling. "yea I came to get king so me and him can go home." I said. "nawl yal are at home." he said going back to sleep. I rolled my eyes.

I slept over at august house. I woke up that Morning to august and king cooking breakfast. "awe yal so cute!" I said stepping into the kitchen. out of no where there was a knock at the door. I walked to go answer it. king followed behind me. I look through the peep hole and it was ace. "baby it's ace!" I said. augusr came around from the kitchen. "take king to the back" he said grabbing his gun and putting it in his shorts. I put king in our bed . stay here and watch tv for momie." king nodded and watched Elmo. I ease out the door and down the hallway. I peeped behind the pillar in the house. ace walked through. "listen august I know what you heard but just letting you know I'm calling peace... but trey still after you." ace said. August nodded. "I appreciate it" he said dapping up. "besides lerk funeral is tomarrow gotta go pay my respects." ace continued. "I feel you " august said rubbing the back of his neck. I came around the pillar. "hey... ken" ace said nervously. "hey" I said back. he looked at me. I went back to get king and took him in the kitchen to feed my baby. hopefully this means everything will be ok.

3 weeks later

"911, what's your emergency?"

"Yes !!! the father of my child has been shot!!! help him!!!"

"Ma'm what is your location?"

"Umm umm Overton Park on Rains rd. "

"Is he breathing?"

"Barley!!! helppp!"

"Did you see who shot him?"

"Yes"

"Alright officials are on their way!"