C r a z y

"Really why would I make up some shit like that" I cried out. she stoped and turned to me. "I know... I'm sorry" she spoke quietly. "it's been spot it stress that now I gotta help lerk mom burry Xavier dad." she wiped her tears. I went over to hug her.

After our lil break down, we went inside to drink.

August pov

I been trying to call Kendra all day but she ain't answering her phone. "whats up" I said dapping up ace at the corner store. "mane I heard they merk lerk ass" he said. "damn for real?" I had to play dumb. "yea man like that was like heather brother so she at home crying and shit" I shook my head. that hoe ain't crying cause he dead, butch scared that we going come for her ass next. "the fucked part he had a son" ace said. "damn , I hope that get whoever did it" I said scratching the back of my neck. "Yea that's why I came to meet you so we can go get who did it" he said. "nigga is you crazy, fuck no! he raped my girl ,him and Ryan got wtf they deserve!" I yelled having my accent come off extra heavy. I walked back to car and hoped in. I sped off. that nigga had some nerve.

🌞 that morning🌞

Kendra pov

I haven't talk to august cause well idk tbh. I finally called him up.

📱convo📱

Hey u called yesterday

Yea I was seeing where you and king ok

Yea we fine

When u coming back over

Idk , lerk baby mom is my friend and lerk got killed in front if her and her son so she's staying with me for a lil bit

(Fuck!!!)... alright baby well call me when you free

Ok

Alright ... love you

Love you too august

Sorry for the short chapter