Learn the truth

#ask the author

👉personal questions
👉random questions
👉book questions
Help with my commercials for this book 👌

2 weeks later

Kendra pov

me and chyna was hanging out today. I really don't see her that much. I miss my home girl. "So how you been?" I asked her. "well I do own part ownership for club rated." she said smiling. "girl that's one of the biggest clubs here!" I said in shocked. "I see you went pink with your hair now!" I ran my fingers through my pink hair. "yes boo .." I said and we both start laughing. "So I heard you and august not together." I sighed after she made that. "yea Kia (chyna real name) I mean like me and trey relationship is BEAUTIFUL but I can't seem to leave august alone." I whined. "well you better do something cause that's going wrong trey really think you the one and here u is fucking august." Kia was right! I am doing trey wrong. after we got our nail done a i started to feel sick. I just brushed it off as we walked on Jackson square.

august pov

I open the letter . I sat out side in my chair and smoke a cigar. the DNA results are back. I opened it and my eyes scroll down the page. IM NOT THE FATHER! I put out the cigar and bust through the house. "damn august!" shanice said bouncing Mia to sleep. I slammed the DNA test down on the table. "wtf is this?" she said picking it up. Her face became stiff. "look august I can explain.... you were messing around with Kendra back then as if I didn't knew...the trap house accident .... I set that all up!" she said raising up with a evil smerk. "so u the reason why Kendra was layed in the hoist oak damn near dead and them niggas raped and beat her?" I asked. "well yea ...most was heather but it was good idea." she said. I smacked her causing her to fall on the floor crying. Mia sat on the couch and stared at me. "da da!" Her little arms reached for me as she smiled. I kissed her little cheeks. "nawl baby da da gotta go .." I said and her little eyes followed me as I walked out the door. I called Kendra "hello?" she asked. "meet me ...pleaseeee i really need to talk to you." I said. "ight aug just come to my house." she said. "Ight" I said and hung up. I went over ace house cause I knew heather was there. when I got over there heather was in her robe. I don't hit woman but these hoes... I went up to her and start chocking her with both hands. "aye man wtf !!!" Ace yelled. I let her go leaving her gagging. "next you set Kendra up im killing you." I told her and walked out. ace jogged behind me. "what happened?" he asked. "ask your wifey .." I said hopping in the car and speeding off.

When I got to ken house I told her everything. her eyes start watering about the rape stituation. just as I was holding her and kissed her forehead. this grey hound ass nigga walked in.

#YEAAAA (trey songz voice)