Bad dream

"Hell nawl nigga yal always blaming my girl for shit!" ace yelled.

"Nigga fuck I look like .. give heather anytime of day but I'm telling you what the fuck I know and to girl shot Kendra at the club that night." I said. "august you be on some bull shit , you wasn't there when Kendra got shot and I'm why would heather do some shit like that.. knowing ken like a sistah to me." he said.

"Cause the fact that 1)I'm inlove with august. 2) she always got shit I wanted 3) ace known you came on to her." We turn to see heather, lerk, and shanice holding guns. we all frooze. "Get yal got damn knees!" shanice yelled. we all did what she said. "look who in power August !" she yelled. "bitch fuck you!" I said. she then slapped me with the gun causing me to split out blood. I heard screaming from the back. it sound like heather. "shut that butch up!" heather yelled. "let her go...i sware ima kill yal bitches " I said. "shid you ima merk they asses!" ace yelled out. Lerk went got Kendra. she screamed "baby it's ok " I said trying to calm her down. lerk made her get on her knees front of him. I felt rage. he pulled out his dick and put the gun her head and shanice but the gun to my head. Kendra started crying even harder. "suck my dick or ima kill him!" he screamed. I was just about to get up and ken started to give him head as she cried! I shove shanice out the way and ran to ken. she stoped and I held her. "Pow!" I heard the gun go off as blood splattered on my face. I was holding Kendra lifeless body.

I jumped out of my sleep sweating my ass off. I looked over to see ken and king sound to sleep. I eased out the bed and went to kitchen. I really need to get this shit under control.