Caught

(Music ):Take your hands and close your eyes and picture me
Touching your thighs do you feel your body next to me
I'm in your mind but physically it feels so real when we're on the phone
The way you talk and the moan I put your body to the test it's not
A fantasy but it's phone sex

I sung my song Trina phone sex as I cleaned my new place. that's right yea girl got her own place. Im almost 20 so you know time to leave the nest. I still work at the club but august don't know. i got ready for work. I drove to the club. I put outfit. a tiny brah and a the string bottoms with my glass platform heels. I curled my hair and put on my mask over my eyes. I lotion my body and made sure I looked good. The better u look the more money you get . I looked at my tattoos. the only way some one would know me only by my tatts. I walked out to the Vip section and just my luck it's ace , august, Mike and a couple of their boys. Kenny was there too I guess him and ace made up. I stepped in the room. good thing it's dark so you couldn't tell my hair was blue right off. I started dancing. They through 100s. chyna came in and started helping me. we both dance. "baby give me a lap dance!" Kenny said tugging on my bottoms. oh hell no not my brother. I looked at chyna. she rolled her eyes and went over and start grinding on him. august then slap my ass. Oh hell no he touching dancers now. I don't care if it me but if I wasn'te then he would still have cause he think I'm some one else. "Come to the private room with me!" august said grabbing my hand taking me into a closed off room. "can I get a lap dance smiling." I'm killing his ass when he get home. I nodded. august stared at my tattoos. oh shit. I gave him a lap dance. he then pulled me off him. I sat next to him on the small couch in room. I looked off and he pulled my face to his and snatch off my mask. "Kendra I knew it was you the whole time... you hair ,tattoos, you walk.. your body ! what the fuck you doing here?" he asked. I shrugged. "come on let's go!" he said pulling me out the room.