These bitches b like

Kendra pov

"yasss bitch yasss!" I sung as me and chyna drove in the car. it's Saturday and me and her wanted to hang today. we went to the sex store to find us outfits for tonight show. "I like this!" I said holding up a pink leather bra and panties with gold chains hanging from bra. "that's sexy!" chyna said smiling. I got it and went looked at the heels. me and Kia bought at least 6 things to wear each. After we left we hit up a few other places.

👑strip club👑

I walked in the dressing room and I seen Kayla crying. "what's wrong boo?" I asked her. she start shaking her head no. She start packing all her stuff up. "what's up... you leaving .... what happen?" I was confused. She sat back in her chair. "ken I watch the father of my child beening murdered infront of me" she said softly. I hugged her. "oh my god are u ok?" I asked her. she shook her head no. "I'm trying to move on " she said crying even harder. I rubbed her back.

🕐later that night🕣

I let Kayla and her son stay at my house for a couple nights just so she can't get out that house. When the boys was sleep me and here went to sit on the patio to talk. "thanks" she said. "no problem girl". I said. "what his name?"

"Lerk"

😳😳😳

"Kendra why that face?"

"Look I don't wana say nun bad but lerk rape me" I said

"REALLY? THATS MY CHILD FATHER AND YOU MAKING SHIT UP ON HIM!! BYE!"