COLD

Kendra pov

King was knocked out after the zoo! August carried him in to the house. I walked to the bed room and kicked off my shoes. ugh I got work tonight. "baby u want to watch a movie?" August asked me. "no, I gotta work in a few hours so I at least need to take a nap" I said. he looked at me. "I'm going drive you!" I nodded I laid across the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up 2 hours later and it was time. "august can you get king ready so he can go to my sisters." I asked august. "no , he staying here with me." he said. "Ok august" I jumped in the shower. after I did my hygiene and lotioned up. I packed my bag and thru on some sweats. I already had rollers in my hair. when I came out ye room august looked at me crazy but I ignored it. he put king in the car seat. "Let me drive to my job and we just switch when we get there" I told august and he nodd in agreement. I the car ride was a ill silent. I pulled up at the club and august mouth drop. "Kendra I know damn well you ain't back working here?" august semi yelled. "August yes I am , it paid for that car I'm in, that house me and my sister got and king lifestyle " I yelled back. "I don't give af what it paid for!" he yelled. He looked at me. "Kendra if you walk in there that's the end of me and you!" he yelled. "is that a threat?!" I yelled. "take how u want!" he said firmly. I got out the car and grabbed king out, bye august!" I yelled shutting the door. he drove off. I shook my head to call kiyla. "can u please come get king from my job? yea! I'll tell you later come on!" I yelled thru the phone.

30 minutes later kiyla finally pulled up. "thank you" I said. "no problem" she said grabbing king out my hand. I hugged her. she put king in the back with egpyt and they droves off. I walked in the building and hurried to get ready. good thing my boss ain't see me.

I walked in and I see. Kayla. I rolled my eyes and started to get ready.

ace pov

"Kenny we need to find who killed lerk!" I yelled. "MANE FUCK LERK HE DAMN NEAR KILLED MY SISTER, FUC THAT FUCK HIM!" Kenny yelled. i looked at him. "mane fuck you , that shit so old!' I yelled back. "ace fuck you, always knew you was a weak ass nigga" Kenny said. I wanted to beat his ass but I didn't.... these mfs ain't ready.

Week later

Kendra pov

"AUGUSTT mmmm ahhhhh right there baby!" I moaned so loud sound like I was screaming . me and august was having make up sex from our last argument. "mm fuck kendra" august moaned as I rode him backwards. he slapped my ass as I rocked my hips and bounced my ass up and down on his 😍. I then felt my self squirt which made me moaned even louder.

Kayla pov

I drove to ace house as fast as I could. I jumped out with my car still running. the door swang open. it was some chick. "what u want?!" she act with a attitude. here to tell ace some." I said and ace came to the door. "what up Kayla?" he asked. "I know who killed lerk!" I said. He looked at me. "who?" he asked. "august .... some guy name august alsina and his homeboy." I said. "FUCK!" ace said to him self.

Kenny pov

"Hey Mia .... daddy misses and loves you!" I said kissing her forehead as she slept peacefully. we left shanice funeral and she was already sleep.