You're Not Taking MY Daughter

Chapter Two

July 6th, 1980

Hayvenhurst Studio

Michael's POV

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I sigh and turn the music I'm listening to down on the switchboard and grab the phone. " Hello? "

Michael! It's Jamie.

Well, talk about out of the blue. I haven't heard from her since we talked in March. " Hey, Jamie. What's going on? "

There's a silence on the other end.

I met someone.

Of course, I already knew that. It's all over the news that America's favorite scream queen found herself a man. " Congratulations. What did you want to talk about? "

Well, I have some free time and I'd like to come to get Bianca in about an hour. I want her to meet Christopher.

I'm a little concerned that she wants to take her out of the clear blue after the conversation we had last time... " I don't know... She's still in her lessons and then she has a piano lesson. "

Oh, come on Michael she's five. Loosen the reigns a little we don't get to see each other every day.

I huff. " Well I'm sorry but life isn't all fun and games Jamie. You can come over but Bianca stays here. "

The never of that woman! First, she wants to abort our baby and now that she sees just how amazing she is now she wants to be a mother?

My baby deserves better.

<>

Bianca's POV

" Now, can you tell me what color this is? " Miss Reynolds, my tutor, asks.

I nod. " It's green! "

" And what part of this picture is green? " She asks.

I point to the huge willow tree and Miss Reynolds smiles. " That's right! Will you color it in with your green crayon? "

Just then there's a knock on the door. It opens and my dad comes in.

" Sorry to interrupt... " He says with a little irritation.

Miss Reynolds waves him off. " It's fine Mr. Jackson we were just finishing for the day. "

" What's wrong daddy? " I ask.

He smiles at me but I know something is off. " Nothing sweetie... Your mom is waiting for you downstairs is all. "

The excitement fills my body. " Mommy! " I yell running out of the room.

When I get to the bottom step I'm lifted in the air and kisses are peppered on my face. " Bianca! "

" Mommy! "

She puts me down and looks me over.

" You've gotten even more beautiful. Come in the living room I have so much to tell you. "

We sit down on the long red couch that daddy loves to lay on. Mommy looks at me weirdly before talking. " Things have been really changing for me Bianca. I met a man... His name is Christopher and he's amazing... Remember the lake we went to last year? "

I nod not knowing what she's even talking about. " I liked swimming. "

" Well, we just bought a home right down the street from it. Christopher has three children and I can't wait for you to meet them... We could even build you your own ballet studio there. " She says taking my hands in hers.