Who's Bad?

Chapter Eleven

September 12th, 1987

Michael's POV

Tonight's the night. The first of many shows on the biggest world tour I've ever been on. It will be the first time without my brothers and I've been preparing for years for this day. I'm so excited to share this with all of the fans that have stuck by no matter what. This is for them really.

After soundcheck, I head back to my dressing room. Karen is touching up my face as I watch my baby sister and daughter sleeping like babies on the couch. They've been all over Tokyo with Freddie the last week so they must be tuckered out. I'm actually surprised that he has been on his absolute best behavior. I never thought I'd see the day that he'd actually watch his language or wear a Hello Kitty pin that's for sure. Maybe Bianca is good for him, he definitely is for her.

" I've never seen such a proud father. " Karen comments tapping one of her makeup brushes.

I look at her beaming. " She's lovely. More than I could have ever asked for. "

" She is definitely well behaved for sure... When she isn't fidgeting in my chair that is. " She says with a chuckle.

I giggle at that. " I can't take full responsibility for that one. My mother has helped me a lot in that department. "

" Why thank you, son. " My mother says walking into the dressing room.

I grin at her through the mirror. " Hello, mother. "

She comes over and kisses my head. " I was just looking for Janet. And it looks like I've found her. "

" You sure did. " I tell her. A look of concern crosses her face. " What is it, mother? "

She looks like she doesn't want to say anything for a moment. " Are you sure bringing her with you was a good idea? The time difference is getting to her already. "

" She's had a long week mother, a nap is not a cause for concern. " I say with a laugh.

She nods but I know she's still worried. Maybe it is a little selfish, but I just can't leave her for such a long period of time. I missed a lot of time already traveling with my brothers.

" Look she is the most important person in the world to me. I'll take good care of her. Plus it's not like she will be on the road forever. Just for the first leg and then on and off for the American leg. " I promise.

Sighing she shakes her head in defeat. " I know, I know. But you know how I worry. "

" I do, but we'll both be fine. I have a whole team of people looking out for her. " I tell her to calm her nerves. " Plus she'll be a teenager in two months as everyone keeps reminding me. She'll be fine on the road until November 28th. "

Her face softens a bit and she nods.

" I have all the faith that she will be, I'm just being motherly. " She says kissing the top of my head.

Karen does the finishing touches on my face and says, " okay all done! And with exactly one hour till showtime. Just one powder up before you go on and you'll be groovy. "

<>

Bianca's POV

" The way you make me feel! "

Me, granny, and aunt Janet were singing our hearts out along with my dad. It's the middle of the show and the energy vibing around is addicting. Very exciting. His fans are beside themselves and a lot even faint just a few songs into the show. It's crazy, they spend all that money on tickets only to faint ten minutes in. Crazy.