[ 01 ]

RUMORS SPREAD QUICKLY!
▶DNA – BTS

          Just like any other day, the sky is blue and the sun shining yet the breeze that hit Mi-so's figure is still as cold as when she's in winter season. It's currently recess time, rather than eating at the canteen— which she hates very much because of the loud and hectic surrounding— she discriminates herself by sitting at the rooftop, her so called hot-spot.

Mi-so feels like she rules the school and the entire town whenever her feet steps on the rooftop just because she's higher than everybody else. While everyone is avoiding the restricted area, which is the rooftop, Mi-so doesn't even bother what's coming for her. She rather be alone than surround herself with unfamiliar scene.

The situation up there will always be quiet and peaceful, just like she wishes the world should be; except for today. Mi-so takes a seat on the bench she lifts and puts it under the shade herself, avoiding the sun. She's about to enjoy her banana milk that and the cold breeze with hopefully-a-clean air to inhale but is destroy by the sound of the door slamming on the wall.

She curses under her breath while holding her drink very tightly so that it won't fall from her grip. The sudden loud noise makes her jumps a bit from her sit that she almost drop her milk. Tilting her head to the side with her eyebrows furrow in the middle, she sees two students, a girl and a boy. Mi-so knows who are they but just like what she learns from her mother; don't even bother about others' matter, just enjoy yourself.

With that, she leans her back against the bench again and crosses her leg before she can enjoy her drink. A smile appears on her face when the tasty cold drink run through her mouth but on her for only-god-knows-how-many-sips already, she just has to spit it out when the guy, whom she recognizes even from his cheekbones, calls out her name very loudly.

Mi-so squints her eyes close and slowly turns to her left to avoid seeing them both. Then, a hand suddenly comes and grips onto her arm, pulling her up. She drops her milk, but gladly it's still on the bench and she manages to do the five second rule even though she doubts if it's also apply in her case.

"Jang Mi-so!" the guy who comes to her and suddenly pulls her into his embrace. He squeezes her right shoulder and pulls her into his embrace even more to close the gaps they have between them "Jang Mi-so is...my girlfriend!"

Mi-so's mouth doesn't scream "what" just like she does in her heart but her eyes are as wide as saucers. Instead, the girl in front of them, who has her both hands fold onto her chest, screams "what", even louder than Mi-so's.

"You heard me Kei, Mi-so's my girlfriend now. So please tell your other friends that I'm currently and, will forever be unavailable. Stop what you're doing right now because you guys are basically just wasting your time" the guy says and ends it with a smirk.

The girl scoffs as she unfolds her arms to hook them on her waist "Alright then, prove it!" she hisses.

Mi-so widen her eyes even more when he suddenly gives her a quick and light peck on her lips as his both hands cup her face. After that, he pulls away and ruffles her hair "There" he says and looks at the girl beside him "Oh and don't mind her, she always have this kind of expression" he adds, pointing out Mi-so's face that has unreadable expression.

The left out girl scoffs and clicks her tongue afterwards before she quickly takes her leave, purposely stomping her feet on the ground harshly as she walks..