[ 08 ]

I CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE WHO FEELS IT
▶ SOME – BOLBBALGAN4

          Jang Mi-so had never been in love for real, like really, really in love. Having a small crush on somehow who have no idea she existed, well that's how she lives her so-called love life. Love isn't her priority as she only focus on her studies and to live a good life without feeling sad. Ever since she turns 13, she hates every sad moment in her eyes, she hates every sad endings in movies. She wishes that happy would always be on everyone's side.

"Jang Mi-so"

The aforementioned girl snaps to reality and turns her head to her back, which where the sound comes from. There stood Jaehyun, who probably had waited to use the vending machine since only-god-knows-how-long.

"Oh sorry" she steps aside to let him use it. "Are you done? You've been staring at the machine for quite some times without buying anything.  Are you short in small changes? I have some" he asks while pulling out some coins from his wallet. Quickly, she refuses it nicely, "No I'm good. I suddenly have second thought about it. You can use the machine"

"Okay then" he smiles and inserts his coin before pressing what he wants. After bending down to take his drink, he shots her another question, "Anything wrong?"

Once again, Mi-so looks like she finally back to her reality for the second time, she spaces out for second and finally opens her mouth, "Do you know where Jungkook is?"

"I thought he's with you?"

Mi-so scratches the back of her neck, smiling awkwardly, "He went before me"

"Sorry Mi-so. I have no idea where he is" Jaehyun answers "I have to go now. Jaebum wants to see me". She smiles and bids him goodbye before walking towards the rooftop.

Pushing the door open, she steps in and looks on her left, unknowingly a smile appears on her face. She hastens her steps and lay down beside Jungkook, who is also laying down while having his eyes shut.

"You weren't here when I came earlier" she says while closing her eyes and sigh, enjoying the sunlight with a gush of wind passing through them swiftly

Jungkook sighs as he also has a smile on his face afterwards, "You're looking for me?" he asks, doesnt even bother to spare her a glance.

"It's just, we go to recess together these past weeks" she answers, mentally praises herself for managing to find an answer.

The guy snorts and shifts his position to his side, laying on his right shoulder to face her who still facing up to the sky while closing her eyes. His eyes flutter open and the first thing that comes into his sight is her flawless side profile. Jungkook just realised how round her nose is and her long eyelashes. He just notices this small details on her face only now and somewhat feels bad.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" she asks this time, still has no clue that he's staring at her.

"The view is too pretty. I can't find any words to say nor to ask" he answers, almost laughing at his cringe-self "Open your eyes Mi-so. The sky is so blue today"

Slowly, she opens her eyes and before she can shift her gaze towards him, he already changes his position to face the sky as well. Mi-so smiles and even though he isn't fully look at her, he still can sense that she's smiling widely.