[ 05 ]

THE PROGRESSIONS
IT BECAME A HABIT - DAY6

          Days had passed and somehow, Jungkook and Mi-so's fake relationship had made almost everyone in the school believe that they're actually together. Thanks to their perfect acting, everything went smoother than ever and their friendship became better throughout the times they spend together. Though they rarely talk while they're on their to school or coming back home, that doesn't stop them from getting closer like they used to before.

It's currently three weeks before their finals and their graduations. Jungkook, whom a student who rarely studies, caught himself locked in his room, siting on a swivel chair that he paired up with a simple yet modern wooden table. The black pen on his fingers becomes his toy for the few minutes as his mind suddenly goes blank the moment he wants to start a new exercise.

A desperate sigh for wanting an answer escapes through the small gap of his lips while his eyes are so close to shut in. In the end, he drops the pen and stretches out both of his arms into the air and groans. Then, he leans against the chair for awhile while staring the white ceiling above.

As he about to continue to solve the problem, his brother barges in without any sign. The younger frowns and slightly turn his chair to face his older brother, "I'm sure mom taught us to knock the door beforehand". Jungkook's brother ignores him and straight away flops onto his bed, making him to feel annoyed inside.

"Ey, hyung! It took me half an hour to tidy up my be–"

"Can you help me?" he cut his younger brother's sentence.

"What is it?" Jungkook sighs as he gets up and walks closer to his brother.

"Mom asks me to buy her lady's stuff and I don't feel good so you have to do it in my place"

"Wha–why me? Mom asked you, not me"

"I've told you, I don't feel good. Here take this money" he sits properly and takes out some money from his pocket, passing it to his brother "and thicken up your face so you won't feel embarrass while buying that stuff"

"But hyun–"

"No but but" he says, laying back on the mattress as he kicks his brother away on the back of his knees.

Jungkook, who is tired from studying from evening until the night, has no energy at all to fight like they always do.  Like it or not, he heaves a sigh, grabs his hoodie as well as phone and slams the door close.

\\\

"Such a burdensome hyung, mom too. I mean, she can buy on her own while she's on her way back home earlier. How do you expect me to buy the lady's stuff when me myself is not even a lady" Jungkook keeps on complaining over the same topic. He starts off the moment he walks out from the house and on his way to the nearest convenience store. The guy had never brought something like this on his own and it's embarrassing, he must admit.

When he's almost to reach the store, a familiar girl just come out from the place and Jungkook's lips immediately stretches widely from ear to ear.

"Jang Mi-so!" he hastens his steps towards her.

The aforementioned girl, with a strawberry flavored lollipop in her mouth, turns her head towards where the sound comes from. She squints her eyes to get a proper vision and see Jungkook is walking towards her with a wide smile on his face.