[ 03 ]

ONE, HOLD HANDS. TWO, STAY CLOSE
▶DNA - BTS

          The next day, to be precise; the first day of Jungkook and Mi-so become a thing, the sun rises, lightning up the previous dark work. Jungkook awake even before his mom could barge in to wake him up. His mother was quite surprised about his son's sudden behaviour yet she didn't say anything as its not even a bad thing. The guy instead of styling his hair up, he let it flat, with a small gap in the middle. Then, he reaches out for his backpack and slides it over his shoulders before heading downstairs.

"Mom, I'll take breakfast while I'm on my way" he says as he slips into his sneakers. "Why? I made you breakfast" his mom asks as she gives her son all of her attentions. Jungkook flashes his mom his toothy grin "School stuffs" he says "Very important" his tone is low as if like he's whispering. His mom gives him a smile and nods "Well then, take care"

\\\

Mi-so locks the door behind after biding her mom goodbye then turns around, startles as she notices a figure that screams Jeon Jungkook loudly. The girl frowns and hides few strains of her hair behind her ear before she approaches him.

"Oh hey" Jungkook greets her even before she can properly stand in front of him "Good morning". "Okay...goodmorning" Mi-so scratches the back of her neck "What are you doing here?".

"To fetch you"

"Me?"

Jungkook hums while nodding "Didn't we agree to become a couple yesterday? And you told me this is okay"

"Yes I did" Mi-so looks away, then she locks her eyes again with his "But I didn't expect you to get me right in front of my house" she says as she points at her house "What if my mom sees us"

The guy ahead her laughs as he wipes his fake tears from his eyes "You're so funny Mi-so. I must say, you and your humours are still gold"

"It's not funny Jeon, I don't want my mom to see us together" Mi-so whines as she holds onto the straps of her backpack.

"Who cares, just tell her that we're together if she ever sees us two"

"But the thing is, we're not even together, for real" she says, making him to shut his mouth instantly as his expression changes "None of these are a serious thing"

He goes silent for awhile as thought hits him. True, none of these are real. They agreed to fake this just because he wanted to get rid of the girls and its a win-win situation for her.

He inhales and exhales before changes his expression again "Chill dude" he playfully hits her arm "You don't have to sound that serious, like, you can just tell me to wait for you at the bus stop or so"

"Sorry" she smiles "Guess I'm panicking for no reasons at all but yeah, for the next day onwards, just wait for me at the bus stop okay? Got it?"

Jungkook lifts his hand up, as if like he's taking his oath "Got it!"

\\\

The whole bus ride to their school was unexpectedly awkward. Two of them didn't even bother to sit next to each other. Jungkook settled himself at the unoccupied seat, two seats away from the door as Mi-so took a seat right behind him as that was the only place that wasn't occupied. None of those two opened their mouths to talk as they were too engrossed in their own world.

Once they arrived at the bus stop near their school, they hopped off the bus and still act like they didn't know each other. Then, Jungkook stops without warning, making Mi-so to bump on his back. Wincing, Mi-so rubs her forehead "What was that for?"