[ 04 ]

MOM TAUGHT US TO SHARE
IT BECAME A HABIT - DAY6

          Jungkook wraps his hand around Mi-so's shoulders and lightly ruffles her see through bangs, causing the girl to feel annoyed inside. He then pays attentions to the three girls who are still standing in front of them "Are you guys done talking? Because I need her" he says and comes closer to them, not letting Mi-so to join "Its very important" he whispers and stands properly again beside his girl. The trio immediately bow slightly and flee from the scene, leaving the so-called couple behind. Once the three unwelcome girls disappear from their sights, Mi-so peels off his hand from her shoulders and heaves a sigh.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry" he says after giving her a light punch on her arm.

Mi-so was slightly off balance by his sudden action as she did not see that coming, gladly she managed to get on her feet right away "Go and eat by yourself"

"Oh? I thought you're waiting for me?"

"Who says?"

"I saw you waited for me at the class before"

"I didn't"

"Oh really? should i ask Jaehyun?"

The girl rolls her eyes "Alright alright, but I'm eating at the rooftop" she says and starts her journey to the rooftop before him.

\\\

Mi-so pushes the door open and the wind gently hit her skin like it always do. She let go the door entirely then hears a loud groan and wince from behind. She widens her eyes and pulls the door open, only to see Jungkook's standing there with tears starting to form in his eyes. "Oh god, I am so sorry. I totally forgot that you're with me" she panics, still holding the door open.

The aforementioned guy glares at her and walks pass by while saying "I know you're mad at me but that was not the right way to express it". Mi-so's hand leave the door "It wasn't on purpose okay" she says before taking a seat on the bench. Jungkook on the other hand walks until the fence and leans in, facing the blue sky. It's his time to enjoy the cold breeze while inhaling the fresh air. He loudly exhales the air and suddenly shouts at the top of his lung, making the girl behind him to drop one of her bun.

"Yah, Jungkook!" she shouts too, earning his attention right away "Was that a revenge?". "What do you mean? I didnt even lay my fingers on you, yet" he says jokingly. "I dropped my favourite bun because of your sudden loud scream, you did it on purpose dont you?" she stands up and folds her arms. "Listen Mi-so" he walks closer to her "I would do so much more to take a revenge on you but that scream earlier was natural, it just come out from mouth casually" he shrugs it off.

She shuts her mouth by forming her lips onto straight line "Well okay" she too shrugs "I'm too tired to pick a fight anyway" then go and sit back on the bench. "Mi-so, did you do something extreme last night? you look so dead" he trails her behind and takes a sit beside. "I didn't. I'm always tired" she takes out her extra bun but before she can stuff inside her mouth, she pulls the bun into half and gives to him "Here"

Jungkook looks down at her hand where she holds the half of the bun. "Take it, my hand is weak" she says, shoving the bun onto his hand as he takes too much time to move. He chuckles "Thank you". She hums and leans back before stuffing the bun into her mouth quietly while enjoying the view. In the end, their recess went by quietly with few lame jokes to light up the mood.

\\\

On the next day, Mi-so went straight to the bus stop as they agreed to meet up there. Once she's there, a tall and lean figure who has his back leans against a pole next to the stop, which is unexpectedly full of people today, Mi-so right away recognizes that he's Jungkook. "Morning" she greets as soon as she stands next to him.