[ 06 ]

LIBRARY AND OTHER RANDOM UNEXPECTED PLACES
▶ IT BECAME A HABIT - DAY6

          Nothing is more calming than the blue, beautiful morning sky. A smile immediately appears on Mi-so's face the moment her feet lazily drag her towards the small window in her bedroom. Her eyes had to adjust the amount of lights coming into the room the moment she pulled the curtain open.

Mi-so stretches her both arms, also bending her back a bit and groan to get rid of the numb and lazy feelings. Once she's back to her previous posture, her phone buzzes, indicating a message just come in. She walks towards her study table and takes a seat before reaching out for her phone to read the message.

j. seagull :
misoooooooooooooooooo
let's meet up at 9
@ bus stop

The girl spares a glance on the watch at the edge of table while forming her lips into a straight line. Nodding her head, she moves her fingers to send him a reply.

miso soup :
aightt
I'll see you there then

Just when she's about to get herself ready, another reply comes in right after. She unlocks her phone again and a reply from him appears on the screen.

j. seagull :
should we wear something matching ????
;)
we're couple anyways

miso soup :
don't push it jeon
o

r I'll cancel our study plan

j. seagull :
chill miso chill
it's a joke
okay then
c u later :D

miso soup :
:D

seen

Mi-so leaves her phone with a smile on her lips. She can't help but to laugh upon his reply. Wasting no time, she quickly get ready as its already 15 minutes past 8. Mi-so usually takes more than 15 minutes to bath so it's better for her to get ready early.

After a long refreshing bath time, she dressed herself in a stripes shirt that she paired up with a denim jacket and a black jeans. She likes to be simple. With a little bit of lip tint, she's finally ready. Grabbing all of her references books and her backpack, she closes the door behind and heads downstairs.

"Mom, I'll be out for awhile. I promised my friend that we'll be studying together" she says while slipping on her sneakers.

"What do you mean?" her mom comes out from the kitchen, the lady wipes her forehead and continues "Did you forget your appointment today?"

"Of course I don't! It's at 3 right?" the daughter asks, earning a nod from the mother. Mi-so then smiles, "I'll be home before 3, don't worry. See you mom! Love you!" she beams and closes the door after biding her mother goodbye.

\\\

"Huh, I should have come here after lunch" Mi-so tells herself as Jungkook hasn't arrive yet. Looking to her left and right, there's still no trace of him. She waits there for another 5 minutes, feeling tired, she takes a seat.

"Mi-so Mi-so Mi-so!"

The girl turns to her left and sees Jungkook in also stripes shirt and he pairs it with a denim jumper. Mi-so stands up and observes him from top to the bottom. The way he styles his hair today is a bit different than he usually do for school or other days. His hair was gelled up perfectly with few strains left hanging, Jungkook completed his look with his spectacles that he uses only when he's studying and a pair of converse with his school backpack.