Chapter 1

A/N So this is my second fanfiction on Wattpad! This is the sequel to Stormy Grey Meets Chocolate Brown (A Dramione Fanfic). If you haven't yet, go read that first. This first chapter may be a tad confusing, but please read it to the end before judging. Enjoy!

A/N edit- I have dedicated this story to@crf888  because I have recently started reading her story. I don't know her, but her story brought tears to my eyes. Please, go read it, anyone who is an emotional Dramione fan. 

*Hermione POV*

I woke up and shifted my position. I had barely slept at all last night. As I struggled to think of why, my hand, as I was stretching, hit something, something alive. Oh no, had I slept with someone? I turned to look at who it was and I screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

*Draco POV*

I heard a scream and woke with a start. Was Hermione having another nightmare? I turned around, and she slapped me in the face.

"What the hell, woman?!"

"Why am I in bed with you?!"

"What do you mean?"

"Um, I don't know, maybe because I just woke up and you are in MY BED?!"

"Our bed, Mione, what are you talking about?" She wasn't making any sense, was she sleep-yelling or something? How could she forget? She stormed out of the room and I heard a pop as she apparated somewhere. What the heck as happening?

*Hermione POV*

I apparated to Ginny's and Harry's house, I needed to tell someone about this. Ginny would understand, I hoped.

"GINNY, I NEED TO TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"Geez, Hermione you scared me, what happened."

"I woke up with someone in my bed, and you'll never believe who!"

"Oh no, who?" Ginny asked, frowning.

"THE FERRET!"

"Draco?"

"Yes, wait-" Did she say, "Draco?" Ginny laughed.

"Hermione, is this some kind of joke?"

"DO I SOUND LIKE THIS IS A JOKE?"

"Ok, stop yelling, just because our kids have already gone to Hogwarts, doesn't mean no one is sleeping. Anyway, why would it be weird for you to sleep with Draco?" 

I was at a loss for words, what was she talking about, how would it be normal for me to sleep with Dra- Malfoy.

"Ginny, either explain, or I'm going back and killing him."

"It's not like you guys are married or anything. you guys have been married for about as long as I and Harry have. Almost 13 years." Ginny rolled her eyes, playing along.

"Tell me you're joking."

"Look down at your hand." I looked, I indeed had an engagement ring and a wedding ring. Inside the wedding ring, it said DM and HG. Oh no.

"Why did I ever marry HIM?!"

"How is it possible you don't remember this. Do you at least remember Scorpius and Rachel?"

"Who?"

"YOU DON'T REMEMBER  YOUR OWN CHILDREN!?"

"I HAD CHILDREN WITH THE FERRET, HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?"

"Well, there was a marriage law, which forced you to be together-"

"That, I believe."

"Shut up and let me finish, then you actually fell in love and got married."

"I would never willingly love Malfoy."

"Well you can, and you did."

While we were arguing, I heard the small pop of someone apparating.

"Oh Harry good, can you sort Ginny out, she seems to think I married and had kids with Malfoy," I said, but as I turned around, I saw that it was indeed Draco Malfoy.

*Draco POV*

"You don't remember marrying me?" 

"Of course not, I don't understand how I could ever marry you."

"And you don't remember Scorpius and Rachel?"

"I know they're supposedly our children, as Ginny tells me, but not really. I just don't think I would ever marry an Ex-Death Eater." I flinched, she just called me a Death Eater. The love of my life just called me a freaking Death Eater. I didn't care who saw, I cried.

"Wow, I never thought I would live to see the day where the Draco Malfoy cried," Hermione said sarcastically.

"Wait, if you don't remember Draco, Scorpius, or Rachel, what do you remember in the last 13 years?"

"Well for one, I thought I was single, and that I worked as a healer at St. Mungos."

"Well, you are a healer at St. Mungos. I guess you only forgot everything that involved Draco."

"I-I c-can't believe you forgot me."

"I didn't forget you, I just don't remember loving you, I still think you're a git."

"Oh."

"We need to fix this, Draco is obviously heartbroken, and your kids can't know what's happening."

"I agree, I don't want them to suffer," Hermione and I said at the same time. Ginny cracked a smile.

"I think you two should go on a date. Hermione, please give him a chance, maybe if we can't get your memory back, we can get you to fall in love with him again. Draco, don't rush things, for obvious reasons. Harry and I will try to find a potion or spell to get your memory back. Ok?"

"Alright," we said in unison again.

"Hermione, do you want to go to the Leaky Cauldron?"

"Sure Malf- Draco. I really hope this will work. When do you want to go?"

"Well, first we have to go check on Scorpius and Rachel, I left them with Luna."

"You're friends with Luna, too?!"

"Well, she is married to my best friend."

"She married Zabini?!"

"Um yes?"

"Fine, let's go."

We apparated together from Ginny's house back to ours.

*Hermione POV*

We apparated together to the front door of our house.

"Can I ask you something Draco?"

"Sure."

"How did you fall in love with me, a mudblood?!"

"Don't call yourself that. I love you because you're wonderful. Back then, you were the only one who would give me another chance. You are beautiful and smart, and I just do."

"..."

A/N So that was the first chapter. I hope you liked it. Remember to vote or comment on any questions you may have. This story will not be nearly as long as the prequel, sorry. But I will mostly keep writing fanfiction after this. Visit my profile for more about me! I hope you enjoy the rest of this story!

Word Count: 1044