Chapter 9

A/N The video above has absolutely nothing to do with the chapter, but it is so wonderful, and really sad if you watch it till the end *cries* Anyway, I am currently on an airplane back to my home from Florida, however, I choose not to disclose my address, I'm sure you understand. Just a reminder, every chapter I write will have at least 1000 words, which may or may not include the author's note. If anyone follows me, I will always follow them back within the week. Anyway enjoy the chapter and please watch the video above, it's so amazing!

*Pansy POV*

Of course, I couldn't leave my mother with my father, but I didn't want to tell Ron that I had visited my parents without him, without even telling him I was going. 

What was I supposed to do? 

I sat there, patting my sobbing mother on the back when I heard the *pop* of disapparition. My father had left, perfect.

"Mother?" No answer, just more crying.

"Mother?" I said a little louder, nothing.

"MOTHER!" She looked up at me, eyes red and blotchy from crying.

"Y-yes?"

"What are we going to do?"

"About w-what?"

"I can't just leave you here, but I can't exactly bring you to Ron."

"Why n-not?"

"Mother, we live in America, plus, you literally disowned me when I was forced to marry him." Her eyes widened in surprise.

"Your father loves you very much."

"Mother, you can't seriously still believe that."

"Let me show you s-something," she said, wiping her eyes on her sleeve.

I followed her doubtfully. To my astonishment, she led me into the room whose walls contained the entirety of the Parkinson family, and anyone related.

Every pureblood family had a room like this. A family tree that spread out for generations, all Slytherins coincidently, except for the ones who didn't go to Hogwarts, of course. 

Two walls of this room were completely filled with my family's history. Every name was written in the smallest lettering I had ever seen, to leave room for the many purebloods to come. 

Every so often, a name was blackened, where one dishonorable witch or wizard, did something wrong. 

As they usually did, my eyes strayed to my generation, which only contained myself and my cousins. 

I read the names of my cousins in my head, not daring to look at my area, which was surely blasted by now. I dared myself to look and I gasped.

"My name is still there!"

"See?" Oh, now I saw where she was getting at.

"This doesn't prove anything, maybe he just hasn't had the time..." I trailed off, that was the best I could come up with? 

That maybe he'd been too busy for the last 13 years to do something that only required a flick of his wand and a few seconds.

"That's what I thought. I will stay here with your father-"

"But mother-"

"No, let me finish. I will stay, but, didn't you say that yourself, Mr. Weasley, and your children were coming to visit soon?"

"Yes."

"Well, then if it isn't too much to ask, I think you should propose to come here first. I'll try to make sure your father is away, because I would like to meet my grandchildren, and make amends with Ronald."

"Thank you mother, it means a lot to me. I have to leave now, as to not be too suspicious, but I will send you an owl, by the time we shall be arriving." Then I flooed home, rather than apparating.

(A/N Sorry about all the Parkinson stuff, but I really like Pansy, and I figured that since I stuck her with Ron, that I should at least give her a lot of attention! Now, on to the Dramione!)

*Draco POV*

On our way home, I had apologized at least a million times to Hermione. She said it was fine, but I could clearly see that Hermione was very shaken up by the experience.

"I really forgot Hermione, it was just so natural to me, that I didn't even think about it."

"Draco, I already told you, it's fine, now leave me alone, I'm trying to drive." Yes, she had somehow convinced me that driving was better than apparating or traveling by Floo powder.

"Alright, but if there's anything I can do-"

"I'll let you know, for now, tell me about Ron's visit. When is he coming?"

"I don't know."

"What!? What did he say in his letter?"

"He said he'd owl me when. Oh, and him, Pansy, and their three children are staying with us for the week of their visit."

She nearly dislocated her leg while pushing down on the brake pedal.

"They're staying with us?!"

"Um, yes?"

"When did you come to terms with marrying me, a muggleborn?"

"Well, I first came to terms with when I realized how smart, pretty, and wonderful you are." She blushed furiously. 

"But even more so when someone very wise told me, 'Sure, purebloods are fine, but you're exactly the same as everyone in your family. Being a muggleborn is exciting because I'm the first witch in the entire family!'"

"I said that, didn't I?"

"How did you guess?"

"It sounds like something I would say. I don't like to admit I'm not as good as anyone else."

"You shouldn't, no one is better than you, you are perfect." She blushed beet red, again, and gasped.

"What?"

"I just remembered something!"

"Um, okay."

"Something from before!" 

"So?" And then it hit me, she remembered something from our past.

"Really?! What did you remember?!"

"You said exactly that! You say that no one was better than me, I remember!" She yelled excitedly.

"Anything else?"

We reached a red light and stopped. She closed her eyes tightly and then opened them again, disappointment written all over her face.

"No." Greenlight, we started again.

"It's alright, you'll get it eventually. This is a good start! I promise I will help you remember in any way that I can, because I love you, Hermione."

"Thank you, Draco. And can we not tell anyone about this yet. I don't want to give them false hope."

"As you wish." 

A/N I love whoever gets this reference! Anyway, that was chapter 9. Dramione is amazing in every way, it is the only ship I ship with Draco, except for maybe Drapple XD :P

Word Count: 1078

VOTE 

COMMENT 

RECOMMEND 

FOLLOW 

STAY TUNED