Chapter 3

*Draco POV*

I can't believe she didn't remember anything, my beautiful bride, my soulmate, essentially my best friend, had forgotten me, and it didn't look like it would be changing anytime soon, considering she still probably thought I was her worst enemy from school. Hermione's voice broke me out of my trance,

¨So when are we going to the Burrow?¨

¨In two hours,¨ I answered.

¨What do you want to do until then?¨ I blushed, I knew exactly what I wanted to do, but I was afraid she wouldn't want to. I decided to tell her anyway.

¨I was thinking we could take the children to the park...¨ I waited for her to tell me that that was ridiculous. What I didn't expect was that she would smile broadly and nod.

¨Should I bring anything?¨

¨Just yourself, and maybe a book, as much as I love to watch Rachel swing as high as she can without falling off, or Scorpius trying to spin this wheel thing without throwing up, it gets boring after a while.¨ 

¨Alright.¨ She left to get a book. I went to tell my angel-, well, tolerable children where we were going.

"Rachel! Scorpius! We're going to the park!"

"Hooray!" They cried out in unison. They went to get their jackets, and I got mine. Hermione came back into the room with her arms full of books.

"You know we're only going there, for an hour or two, right?" She looked at me strangely.

"I read very quickly, and some are for you."

"Oh, thank you, how did you know which ones to get?"

"I just took a random pile."

"Alright then, ready to go?"

"Yes, where are the kids?"

"They're getting their coats, and then we can go." As if on cue, Scorpius burst into the room, followed by an angry Rachel.

"Scorpius! You stole my scarf," Rachel accused.

"Why would I want your girly scarf?!"

"Girly?! It's blue and gold!"

"And I'm not wearing a blue and gold scarf, am I?" He said sarcastically.

"I'm not saying you're wearing it, I see your green and silver scarf, I'm saying you stole it."

"Stop bickering you two! Your mother doesn't feel well and you're giving her a headache."

"Sorry, mum." They both said obediently.

"It's alright, now who wants to go to the park?!"

"ME!" They yelled in delight.

"Hermione you take..." I trailed off, remembering she didn't remember the park, so she couldn't apparate there, "Never mind, today, we're all going by side-along apparition."

Scorpius and Rachel clung to one of my arms, while Hermione held lightly on to the other one, I missed her touch.

When we got to the all-to-familiar park where our beautiful children were brought up. They ran to their respective equipment, Rachel on the swing, Scorpy on the wheel thing.

Hermione and I settled down on the park bench. She had cast an undetectable extension charm on her beaded handbag, and put in a variety of books from our bedroom bookshelf.

*Hermione POV*

I carefully took out the 15 books in my enchanted bag. I layed them gently on the bench beside Mal-Draco and I. Before we could look through them, a young couple walked by us and I heard them whisper,

"I hope we're like them someday, married happily, with children."

"Me too." I looked over at Draco, he looks sad at that comment. The couple left. I tried to break the silence,

"So, let's take a look at what we have."

"Alright." I grabbed the book at the top of the pile, it was more of a binder than a book. The cover was red and silver. There was no title. Draco's eyes had welled up with tears, but I hadn't noticed until I opened the binder.

It was full of pictures of Draco and I. I realized that these were our wedding pictures. I was in my wedding dress in them while Draco was in a tux.

I flipped to the end quickly, without paying too much attention to the pictures. Towards the end, there were pictures of when my kids were younger. There were also our wedding papers. 

Behind them, I found Scorpius's and Rachel's birth certificates, each stamped with their little fingerprints. At this, I cried too. The severity of the situation hit me, like lightning.

I  had forgotten my husband, the last thirteen years of my life, and my children, MY CHILDREN. I began to sob and threw my face into Draco's shoulder, while he rubbed my back comfortingly. He took the photo album from me and went back to the beginning.

We looked through the picture together. Almost all of them had Draco and me together. Some were Draco with Zabini and Harry. Some were of me with Ginny and Luna. The first few had Ron and/or Pansy in them.

I cried and Draco sniffled trying to lighten the mood. There was a picture of Draco and me, our beautiful wedding cake smudged on our noses. Weirdly, I wasn't in my dress, I was wearing a red dress, but where else would it be? I laughed. 

Draco noticed me looking at that one.

"I loved that picture, you probably don't remember-"

"Of course I don't," I snapped at him, "Sorry, I'm just tense."

"Well, that was at Ginny's and Harry's wedding, we basically hijacked their wedding!" 

"No way and Ginny and Harry still speak to me?!"

"Well, it was 13 years ago!" We laughed together and it felt great. It was the first time that I had laug- well remembered laughing in a long time. Although with Draco as my spouse, I bet I laughed more often than I thought. 

All too soon, it was time to go.

"Rachel! Scorpius! Time to go!" They whined the whole time over, but they came anyway. We went back to our house to get ready.

A/N I know, I hate myself for not publishing earlier, last time I published was like a week ago, so sorry, but I hope this chapter made up for it! I love all those HP fans and Dramione shippers out there! Keep reading and stay tuned, next chapter: The Burrow! How will Hermione react to seeing her 'extended family'? Comment, vote, and follow!

Word Count: 1045