Chapter 7

A/N This is the second chapter of the 3 chapters I promised you all, I really hope you like it, please don't give up on me, I know I'm not exactly consistent with my writing, but I still hope you enjoy when I do write! Anyway, on to the story!

*Draco POV*

I was drunk, there was no other way to describe it. Hermione didn't like it when I drank, but she wasn't my Mia right now. I didn't know who she was. So I drowned my sorrows the only way I knew how, with Firewhiskey. And it helped.

I wasn't thinking of her at all right now. I was actually thinking about how the Weasleys should hate Christmas time, because red sweaters probably clashed with their hair, a lot. I guffawed stupidly, and Theo, who was with me at the time, slurred,

"Dude, what's so *hiccup* funny?" I was so drunk, I could only respond,

"Weasleys, red, Christmas, hair." He looked at me for a second with squinted eyes, then laughed,

"Oh, your weird family thing."

"Yeah," I took another long swig of the bottle, "You know what, fuck this, I'm done running away from my problems, I'm leaving."

"K, bye mate, have fun facing your problems." He waved an exaggerated wave. I nodded at him. I summoned some Pepper-up Potion and drank it one gulp.

Suddenly, the gravity and the reality of my situation hit me in the face, like a ton of bricks, but it wasn't the only thing. As I had walked out of Theo's small apartment, a large, grey owl that I didn't recognize, flew into my face.

I spat out a mouthful of feathers.

"Watch where you're going, you stupid owl." I waited for it to fly away and continue it's route to the receiver of the letter that was currently tied to his leg. To my great surprise, it perched right on my shoulder and extended its leg.

I quickly untied the letter with nimble fingers and sat down on a bench that happened to be nearby. I absentmindedly stroked the owl's head, because he refused to leave. I opened the letter.

[Dear Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy, just kidding, you will always be Ferret and Mione to me,

We are writing to tell you that Pansy and I, and our three children are coming to visit! So, we were wondering, since your house is soooo big if we could stay there, just for a week! If you say no, it's fine, we'll just take our 5-person family to a hotel *sigh* Oh and please make sure Hermione sees this before you reply, because if you're just Draco, I'm pretty sure you still don't like me very much and don't want me at your beloved manor.

I haven't seen you all in 13 years, can you believe it?! We really miss you we're really sorry we didn't visit sooner. It's just that Pansy and I are very overprotective, and London is very far from America, and Josy just turned 4 and is now old enough to travel.

Faye and Lincoln, the twins, turned 12 a little while back and are excited to meet their Aunt Ginny and their Aunt Hermione, and Uncle Draco, for some reason I can't figure out, and of course Aunt Luna, Uncle Blaise, etc.

We've decided to make you two Josy's godparents, and Luna and Blaise are Faye's and Lincoln's. We hope you accept, Please answer soon because Hermes the second literally won't leave until you send us a reply!

Sincerely, well sort of sincerely,

-Ron, Pansy, Lincoln, Faye, and Josy]

I read the letter again, well this was going to be interesting, and awkward, especially with Mia's... condition. I conjured up some parchment, some ink, and a quill and began to write.

{Dear Ron, Pansy, and family,

We are glad to hear you are coming to visit, however unexpected. Of course, you can stay at our house, we have like a million guest rooms! We'd be honored to be little Josy's godparents. It's just me responding, Draco, Hermione is encountering a few issues, which we will explain when we see you here.

Yes, 13 years is a very long time, it's been too long. Weasel, you're still not my favorite person, but I have matured, and do not hate you anymore, well not as much anyway. As long as you make Pansy happy, I will tolerate you in my house.

We all cannot wait to see your children and see how red their hair is. Pansy is probably furious about that, she's never really liked the red hair, especially not in her own flesh and blood!

Anyway, I'm too lazy and busy to write a really long letter, so I'll end it here, and we'll talk later, please send me a letter with the dates you'll be arriving and leaving.

Wishing you all the best, except for you Ronald,

-Draco, Hermione, Scorpius, and Rachel

P.s. With all the stories I've told them about you, I don't think they'll be too thrilled to meet their 'Uncle Ron'}

I looked it over and tied it the owl's leg, who pecked me for taking so long to write. It flew away, grey and majestic, but still looking like a pigeon compared to our beautiful Crystal, who had grown to be a magnificently large, Snowy Owl.

I got up from the bench, turned on my heel, thought

Destination, Determination, Deliberation

and felt the familiar, yet still uncomfortable, feeling of apparition taking me back to my apartment, where I was met with quite an interesting sight.

My beautiful wife was sobbing into the arms of none other than Loony Zabini, while my much less beautiful best mate, lay passed out on my couch, his breath stinking of alcohol. While little Layla sat, patting her father's back while staring at her mother's crying face sympathetically.

I laughed out loud, for the first time in days, and suddenly three heads whipped around in my direction, while a very loud snore that shook the ground, was emitted by Blaise Zabini.

"Draco, where have you been?!"

"Theo's," I responded. Luna settled back but Hermione looked flabbergasted.

"Nott?!"

"Yeah, you're good friends with him too, actually."

"Of course I am," Hermione muttered, "Why shouldn't I be," she said bitterly, "I wouldn't mind if I could JUST REMEMBER ALREADY!" Blaise woke up with a start and jumped off the couch.

"I'M AWAKE, WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Nothing, Hermione is just throwing a hissy-fit,"

"I am not, Luna, I'm just extremely frustrated at life."

"I know the feeling, the feeling like you aren't alone, and Wrackspurts are filling your head."

Now would probably be a good time to tell them,

"Oh, and by the way, Ron and Pansy are coming to visit soon."

Four pairs of eyes widened at me.

A/N So that was that, hope you liked it, get ready for chapter 8!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

RECOMMEND

STAY TUNED

Word Count: 1157