Chapter 12

A/N I never want to leave you guys hanging again after the last chapter, so I'm writing this now so I get it done by this week. You guys have been so kind with all your comments and all your votes! I'm writing this for you, and when I'm finished with this, I will definitely write another story. I am telling you that I will never start another story until the one I'm currently writing is finished. I don't give up, and multitask writing is annoying to me, just a heads up! Enjoy chapter 12!

*Rose Parkinson POV* (A/N I like to experiment)

I saw a flash of red hair out my window. There's only one family I know of that has red hair. I opened the door and the red-haired man spun around to face me, eyes widening. 

Seriously? He came up to my door, and he's shocked to see me open it?

"Ronald!" He seemed surprised by my happy tone.

"Mrs. Parkinson?"

"Oh please, call me Rose, come in, I don't want to keep you waiting outside."

He seemed to be debating with himself about whether this was a trap or not.

I rolled my eyes,

"My husband's away, there's no need to be suspicious of me. Did you, um, did you bring Pansy with you? And your children?"

Wow, this guy was not smart. He kept looking at me like he was waiting for me to grow another head, and possibly a tail. He finally recomposed himself and spoke,

"Um,"

How the hell had my daughter fallen in love with this guy?

*Ron POV*

She looked like she was waiting for me to talk so I said the only thing coming to my mind right now,

"Um," Wow, she probably thought I was an idiot. She had a pained smile on her face as if it hurt her to continue smiling at me.

"Well, Mrs. Par-"

"Rose."

"Well, um, Rose, I have not brought Pansy or the little ones." Her fake smile dropped in disappointment. Why would she think that? She hasn't even seen her daughter in over a decade!

"Oh, then, why are you here?" She didn't sound hostile, but I can't trust her. At least Mr. Parkinson wasn't here.

I wasn't sure what to answer, why was I here? I didn't even really know. I knew this was a stupid plan.

"Well, no matter, come inside anyway, it's too hot for this right now."

I allowed myself to be steered into the Parkinson's living room.

I found my voice,

"Well, Rose, I apologize for dropping in so suddenly, but we have some matters to discuss."

"Indeed?"

"You haven't spoken to Pansy since she married me, 13 years ago." She raised an eyebrow at me and frowned. Then something clicked in her head, and she nodded reluctantly.

"And?"

"She wants to bring our children to visit you tomorrow because we'll be visiting everyone."

Her excitement rekindled,

"Alright, so what is the issue?"

"I don't want them to meet their grandfather. You seem to be okay, but he literally threatened to kill me one time."

"What! When was that?!"

"He sent me a very graphic Howler."

"My apologies, I had no idea."

"I'm over it, but the point is, I would not feel safe with him around my children." 

"I understand that, and I would offer to make sure he was out of the house. But he makes it his business to know exactly when and who enters this house. When he finds out, and it is when and not if, he'll be upset with me for not telling him, and he'll be even worse."

That was a problem.

"I'll bring them on one condition."

"You name it."

"I'll bring them when you're both home, but at the first sign of violence from him, I'm apparating myself and my family away, and you'll never see them again. Make sure to tell him that."

"Never again?" She asked, looking desperate.

I stood my ground, and raised my chin defiantly,

"Never."

Her face crumpled,

"Well, they are your children so I'll respect your terms, and I'll my husband know that if he shows any violence, toward any of you, and causes me to never see my grandchildren again, I'll kill him myself." 

I chuckled. This was going better than I thought it would. My confidence disappeared when I heard the -Pop- of someone apparating.

(A/N Ha, cliffhanger for you all, make sure to read next chapter. Don't worry, I'm not ending the chapter now, just wanted to let you know that the rest of this scene will be next chapter! I know, I'm evil.)

*Hermione POV*

I was going to see Ron, for the first time in 13 years apparently. What. the. hell. 

I had to recap to myself what was happening right now. I took a deep breath. I conjured a piece of paper and a quill and started to write.

-I am married to Draco Malfoy.

-I had two kids with Draco Malfoy.

-They're names are Scorpius and Rachel.

-I love Draco Malfoy.

-My full name is Hermione Jean Malfoy.

-My best friend, Harry Potter, is married to my other best friend, Ginny Potter, and they have three children, James, Albus, and Lily.

-My other best friend, Ronald Weasley is married to Pansy Weasley, they live in America with three children, Faye, Lincoln, and Josy.

-They are coming to visit for a week, Ron still sort of hates Draco, and he's staying at our house.

-Neville Longbottom married Hannah Longbottom, who recently died. They have no children.

-I'm going to her funeral in a few weeks.

-Nothing will ever be the same again.

I read over my list. Okay, I've got this, no problem. Who was I kidding?

A/N So chapter 12 is finished, I have written two chapters in one day! Yay me! Thank you for reading if you're reading right now! I know my update schedule is pretty non-existent because I'm usually very busy, and I can't promise it will ever be regular. Sometimes I won't write for a few weeks, sometimes I'll write three chapters in one day! I'm pretty unpredictable. 

*And I know I say this a lot, but if you haven't voted for the next story yet, go back to Chapter 5 and do that! I want as many opinions as I can get before I decide what to write next!*

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

RECOMMEND

STAY TUNED

Word Count: 1077