Chapter 15

A/N I wanted to start writing this chapter immediately after I finished the last one so that I would never have a 2-3 week gap between chapters. Of course, I still really procrastinated in publishing it. 

'My Opinions on HP Ships' is out, or the first 24 chapters anyway, if you're interested in what I think, go check it out!

If I'm taking too long to publish my stories, go read some other amazing Dramione Fanfics!

Now, on to the Reunion Chapter!

*Hermione POV*

I was going to see Roonil Wazlib (HBP anyone?) again! And his children! Oh, and Pansy. As I waited for them to apparate, I compulsively straightened the cushions on our couch.

I was so nervous, how would they react to the news? It turns out I didn't have to wait long.

I heard a -POP- of apparition behind me. I whirled around with my wand in case it wasn't who we were expecting.

"Draco," I called upstairs, "They're here!"

Right after I had finished yelling, there was another -POP- as Draco appeared.

Ron's eyes were filled with fury, directed at Draco,

"I trusted you, you stupid ferret! What did you do to her?!"

Ron drew his wand and pointed it at my husband.

Draco's eyes locked with mine, completely mystified. He raised his own wand to defend himself.

"I didn't do anything, what are you talking about?!"

Until then I didn't even notice that Panys and the kids were in the room. Now she spoke up,

"Ron, calm down and show them the newspaper."

"Fine, Gemino" he huffed. He duplicated the Daily Prophet he held in his hand. He handed one to me and thrust one into Draco's hands.

I gasped when I read the headlines.

A/N So that was the end of the chapter, yeah, no, I'm just kidding you or JK'ing you, keep reading, after this short break!

You're welcome, please continue:

Here's what the Article said,

Hermione Malfoy: Is She Really Who We Think She Is? Is She Really Who She Thinks She Is?

I had to read it thrice before realizing what it said. (A/N I suggest you read it again too.)

I read again,

Hermione Malfoy: Is She Really Who We Think She Is? Is She Really Who She Thinks She Is?

Published by Rita Skeeter

Hermione Malfoy nee Granger, one of St. Mungo's highest Healers may have been keeping a secret from us. She and her husband, the notorious Draco Malfoy, Head of Malfoy Industries have been very secretive the past few weeks. They haven't been out much and they haven't shown their usual affection for each other. 

An inside source says she forgot her own kid's name and she's been acting very oddly, varying from her usual self, including many conversations about forgetting the past, in more ways than one.

'She seems to be very wary around Malfoy. When he comes near her, she flinches away, maybe an abusive relationship should be considered,'  suggests another source.

While this may be an option, facts have been reported to support a different theory. She has shown signs of memory loss, and vagueness towards her friends and family. However, she also seems to be very aloof with her husband. 

A theory may be crossing peoples' minds, but no one wants to think about it. Last time she felt this way about Malfoy Jr. was in her past, her way past. If she has forgotten everything since her school years, why and how is this happening, and why didn't she tell us about it?

More to come next week.

That witch! How dare she?! I will get her back for this if it's the last thing I do! Her secret is definitely no longer safe with me. 

I'd bet my wand that she was in her Animagus form the day I first lost my memory. There's no way she chose exactly the day something 'interesting' would happen. She must have been spying on us!

I realized both Draco and Ron were staring at me.

I choked out,

"Well, I guess my secret's out."

*Harry POV*

I'm gonna see Ron, I'm gonna see Ron, see how mature I am? I'm even chanting it, in, my, head.

"Ginny, when do you think Ron will be at Hermione's?"

"You know what? I'm sick of you asking me that, just apparate there! Go see for yourself! Just send me a Patronus when you see my idiot b-"

-POP-

I was gone before she even finished the word 'brother'.

"Ron!" I must have come at a bad time because Ron, Hermione, and Draco were glaring at each other.

Either way, Ron turned toward me and his face broke into a grin.

"Harry!" He yelled, and then ran to me and enveloped me in a hug, which I was all too happy to return.

"It's so great to see you! Although I do need an explanation about why you all are murdering each other with your eyes."

"Well," Ron started.

"Wait! First I have to send Ginny a Patronus. EXPECTO PATRONUM!" I yelled thinking about marrying Ginny, a large, blue-silver stag erupted from the end of my wand. I put the tip of my wand to my mouth, like I would a Muggle microphone, and spoke,

"Ginny, Ron and Pansy are already here, see you soon!" It galloped away from me and disappeared.

"Okay, well, I think you should have a look at the Newspaper and then tell me what Malfoy did to Hermione." I think I have a feeling about what Ron is talking about unless Hermione was pregnant again. Ha.

"He found out?" I directed my question to Hermione.

She nodded.

"You knew?! You knew all along and you never told me?!" (A/N Ha)

"Well, how do you explain that in an owl?"

"Like this, Hermione apparently has lost her memory since she was 17. I think that would be a good place to start, wouldn't you?!"

"Well, it's up to her who she tells!"

"The 'her' in question is right here. And Ron, calm down, once I knew you were coming, I thought it would be better to tell you in person."

Ron was still fuming, but he seemed to be calming down a little bit. 

"Well then, we're here, so. Hello."

"Hi," we all chorused and started to laugh.

A/N Whelp, chapter 15, I don't have too much to say, so, well, I hope you liked it!

FOLLOW 

VOTE 

RECOMMEND 

COMMENT 

Word Count: 1079