Chapter 11

A/N I hate life, I had written like 500 words of this chapter, before I realized I had no internet, so everything deleted :( UGH. I can't really remember what I wrote before, so I have to start, from scratch, which stinks. I know I haven't published in so long, but when I wrote so much and it got deleted, I really lost some motivation, but since this story has over 2K views and over 100 votes I'll continue writing for you. I hope this was worth the wait. Enjoy!

*Ron POV*

Why did Pansy want to visit her parents? Why after thirteen years, all of a sudden, she wants to visit them, of all people? They hated me, they probably still hated me! 

I wanted to respect her wishes, but I honestly don't think I can handle it. I have matured, and can now accept that I definitely cannot control my anger on others.

I'm afraid I'll snap and attack Mr. Parkinson, and then Pansy will most likely hate me, and one thing leading to another, it will scare the children.

I had the perfect plan, I would visit her parents today, while Pansy was watching the kids. I can settle things with them sooner rather than later, and Pansy will never know the difference.

Honestly, I amaze myself sometimes.

*Draco POV*

I read over Pansy's short, but elegantly written letter and sighed. The day after tomorrow was very soon. 

I did a mental facepalm, no duh the day after tomorrow was soon, geez, today my mind feels all foggy, maybe it's from sleeping in a chair so often.

Just kidding. 

I sent a quick reply and tied it to Crystal's leg, she hooted in response and flew out the open window happily. 

Pansy,

I suppose that's fine.

-Draco

(A/N Is it just me, or do all my letter keep getting shorter XD)

I went to find Hermione. The first place I looked was the library. When I saw her I snorted with laughter. 

She must have gotten tired with a book, and she was probably too lazy to get up, but she didn't want to sleep in a chair.

So what does she do? She transfigured her favorite armchair into a bed a fell asleep, a book on her face. Her snoring very loudly. 

I placed my hand on her shoulder and shook it gently to wake her. She slapped me across the face.

"OW! What was that for?!"

"Oh my Merlin, Draco, I'm so sorry, bad habit!" 

I clutched my nose in pain, and with all the courage I could muster, I slowly took away my hand and took out my wand.

She widened her eyes as if I was going to use it on her. That would never happen again, never. 

To reassure her, I pointed it my own face and muttered, 

"Episkey." She relaxed noticeably. The pain subsided, and I felt my nose straighten.

"I really am sorry, I didn't mean to hit you I just-"

"It's fine Hermione, really, I'm fine. Sorry for waking you-" She interrupted me with a yawn.

I laughed and she giggled.

"It's no big deal, I was almost finished anyway." I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Well, maybe not, but I'm awake now, was there something you wanted to tell me?" I started to shake my head no when I remember I actually did wake her up to tell her something important. Obviously, I get easily distracted.

"Oh! Right, The Weasleys are coming over the day after next." I waited for her to react, but it never came.

"Which ones?" Oh, right, she thought I meant Fred with Angelina, or George with Katie, Percy with Penelope, or even Molly with Arthur. Yeah, be impressed, I remembered all of those names.

"Ron," I said simply.

"He's coming that soon?! How are we going to explain what happened to me?!"

"We'll tell him, he'll probably get upset and kick something, maybe try to throw a punch at me, you know, the usual."

"This isn't funny!"

"I didn't say it was!" I threw my hands up defensively, "You know deep inside you, you remember the Weasel you went to school with, and you know that's probably exactly what he'll do!"

"I suppose that's true, but maybe he matured?" she tried saying with a straights face, while obviously hiding her giggles behind her hand.

"So they'll be staying in two of our guest rooms-"

"I keep forgetting we have such a huge house we have more than two guest rooms."

"Yeah, so Ron and Pansy in one, the one with a silencing charm, of course-"

"Don't be gross, anyway the other one for their three children?"

I started to get excited,

"How do you know they have three children?" Maybe she remembered something else! She gave me an odd look.

"Calm down, I didn't remember, you told me a few days back."

"Oh," I settled back, disappointed.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't ever apologize, it's not your fault."

"If it helps, I am starting to see what my past self, saw in you," She smiled. She had such a perfect smile. It made everyone around her grin too.

"It does, help I mean. I swear to Merlin that I'll always do everything in my power to help you, protect you, and love you." She blushed deep pink.

*Ron POV*

Just like that, I was starting to believe in my plan less and less. What the hell was I doing? Pansy was the planner, not me. You know what? Screw this. I'm leaving. I turned around to leave when I heard the door open,

Crap.

A/N Well that took a very long time to write, and I know you might all hate me for not updating in so long, but I've read a few stories where authors publish months and years apart, so be glad that this was only a few weeks late. Not only do I write, but I also edit all my own stories. Not that this is in my defense, but one of the reasons I haven't been posting, is that I've been busy reading all of the other amazing stories here on Wattpad!

FOLLOW

RECOMMEND

VOTE

COMMENT

STAY TUNED

Word Count: 1038