2. A Wish Come True

Here's chapter two so I hope you enjoy! :D

Ash's POV

"Thanks for letting me stay over for the night, mom." I smiled as I drank some coffee.

"Of course. You're welcome here anytime." She smiled.

I sighed, "guess I better go apologize to her. It's kinda my fault anyway."

"What are you talking about?" My mom asked.

I looked at her confused. "Um... mom, we were just talking about it last night?" Now she was the one giving me a confused look. "We were?" I sighed. "Mom, are you messing around with me?" She shook her head at me. "What did we talk about last night?"

"Never mind. I'm going home now. Bye, mom." I said as I walked out the door. That was weird. I was just talking to mom about me and Dawn last night and all of a sudden she forgets the next morning? Probably amnesia.

I began making my way towards home and hoped that Dawn didn't leave for work yet. I walked inside the house and instead of being greeted by Dawn, I was greeted by someone else.

"Ash! Welcome home!" It was Serena. She came up to me and embraced me into a hug. "S-Serena? What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Huh? What do you mean?"

I pushed her away from me. "I mean, what are you doing in me and Dawn's house!" I said.

"Dawn? Who's Dawn? And are you drunk? This our house!!" She shouted.

"W-what?" I looked around and saw that the whole house was different. All the portraits of me and Dawn were replaced with portraits of me and Serena. And the portrait of Adri-- "wait a minute.. where's Adrien? Adrien!" I shouted.

"Ash..? Who's.. Adrien?"

"Adrien! Adriennn!!" I shouted.

"Ash, calm down!"

What is happening? How did.. all of this..

Gah!! Sometimes I wish I never met Dawn!

No... don't tell me that.. my wish actually came true.. no. Please tell me that this is just a game.. that none of this is real. Please, someone, tell me that I'm dreaming.

Just then, Serena's phone began ringing. She took it out of her pocket and answered it. "Hello? Oh, hey mom. Yeah, I was just getting ready to go so I'll meet you in a few. Bye!" She said as she hung up her phone. "I'm going out with mom to pick out a wedding dress."

"Wedding.. dress?"

"For our wedding, of course! Be back at 8." She said as she took her jacket and made her way towards the door. "Oh, by the way, the wedding planner is coming over to talk to you about the wedding theme." She said as closed the door and left.

I looked around at all the pictures of me and Serena. I took one off the wall and looked at it. We were smiling at the beach together. I remembered that one picture of me and Dawn at the beach except it was with Adrien. I put the picture on the wall and looked all around the house seeing how different it was. Just then, there was a knock on the door and I went to go get it.

I opened up the door and widened my eyes at the person in front of me.

"Hi, I'm Dawn Berlitz. It's nice to--"

I embraced her into a hug. "Dawn! It's you! You're here!" I cried.

"Wow." She chuckled. "That's a first." She said as I pulled away from her. "You're one of the first clients that ever did that to me before the day of the wedding. Usually, it's always after when they thank me and all but, wow."

"Dawn? Don't you remember me?" I asked her.

"Um... you're Serena's fiancé?" She said.

So my wish... really did come true. Dawn doesn't remember who I am because to her, we never met..

"Everything.. okay?" She asked.

"Y-Yeah.. I just.. I don't know." I said.

"Oh, well, do you wanna talk about it?" She asked me.

"You wouldn't understand." I said.

"Well, maybe not. But, I'm here to listen." She smiled. I smiled back at her. That was the reason why I loved Dawn. Even though she wouldn't understand my situation, she'd always listen to me no matter what. Why.. Why did I throw something like that away?

"You ever wished for something and regret it after?" I asked.

"Hmm... well no, why?" She asked me.

"Well... never mind." This must be just some dumb dream. I'll probably wake up soon and everything will go back to normal. For now, I'll play it out and see how it goes.

"Hmm.. okay. So, for the wedding theme. Serena told me that you guys will be having pink roses and it'll be on a fancy yacht."

"A.. yacht?" I asked her. "Sounds expensive..."

She chuckled at me, "maybe so. But, it's what she wants."

"Where would you want your wedding to be? And how would you want it?" In my head, I already knew the answer. She wanted it to be at Floaroma town and the theme would be navy blue because that was her favorite shade.

"Wow um.. no one has ever asked me that before. But, I'd want it to be in Floaroma town and the theme would be navy blue. Just because that's my favorite shade." She smiled.

Spot on, Ketchum.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating this but happy New Years! I'll try my best to update this for you okay? :)