Part 3: No Need To Worry

Okay I'm REALLY sorry for not updating. I haven't had any good ideas recently but I'm doing my best for you guys. Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Ash's POV

I woke up to find Serena sleeping next to me. I sighed as I got out of bed and put on some clothes and went downstairs. I slowly opened the front door and made my way out as I quietly closed the door behind me. It was still 6 in the morning and everyone was still kinda sleeping. I walked around and took in the cold breeze. Just then, I saw someone with blue hair walking in front of me.

I ran up to them and greeted them. They looked back at me and smiled.

"Ash, you're up early." Dawn greeted.

"Yeah, thought I'd take a morning walk. How about you?" I asked her.

"Same here."

"Is it okay if I uh.."

"Of course, of course." She chuckled.

We started walking along the pathway until we reached the end of Pallet town. We looked back and admired the view. The sun was starting to rise a bit and you could see Pidgey flying everywhere. "The town sure looks beautiful." She smiled. I looked at her and noticed how the morning sun had shined upon her face a bit making her hair glisten and making her look even more beautiful. "..yeah."

"Ash? You okay?"

"Huh? Oh uh, fine! No need to worry." I chuckled.

She laughed at me, "that's usually my line."

I smiled at her. Why did I ever make that stupid wish? Why did I ever take her love for granted? I miss her...

"Well, we should start heading back. We still need to talk about the preparations for the wedding and take your body measurements for the suit." She said.

"Oh uh.. right.. right." I said as we both began walking back to Pallet town together. She made her way towards her house then looked back at me and smiled. "You live here?" I asked her. She looked at the house then back at me, "oh, no." She chuckled. "My step-brother owns this house, so I'm just living here for awhile."

"Oh.."

"See you later, Ash." She said as she walked inside.

I walked back towards my house and looked over at the house Dawn just went in and sighed. I made my way inside to see Serena with a mad expression on her face. "Where were you!? It's 6 in the morning!"

"I was, uh.."

"Cheating on me!?"

"What? No, I was just out for a walk."

"With some other girl!?"

"No!!"

"Hmph!" She said as she started making her way upstairs. I heard the bedroom door slam shut and I sighed as I made my way towards the couch and sat down. I remember the first time I got out of bed early to take a walk, that was when Dawn and I first moved in together.

I roamed around Pallet town admiring its beauty and taking in the cold air. I looked over at my mom's house to see her beautiful garden and some of the grass Pokémon sleeping outside. I could see the sun rising a bit and began making my way towards home.

I opened the front door to see Dawn sitting on the couch.

"Where were you?" She asked me.

"I was just taking a walk."

"Oh, you could've said something."

"Sorry, I didn't wanna wake you."

She smiled at me as she got up from the couch and walked up to me. She placed her arms around my neck as I placed my hands on her waist. "It's okay if you do. Whether you feel like walking or getting something off your mind. I'm here for you to talk to."

"Thanks, you're the best." I smiled as I leaned in and kissed her.

"The suns about to rise. Wanna go watch it? You know.. our first sunrise together as a married couple?" I asked her.

She chuckled at me, "Ash Ketchum.. you're so cheesy." I laughed at her as I held her hand and we both made our way outside to watch the sunrise.

I sighed. Ever since then, Dawn and I would go out to watch the sunrise together. Sometimes with Adrien, if he ever woke up early. I wish I could take it all back..

Just then, Serena came downstairs and sat next to me on the couch. "I'm sorry for overreacting. I didn't mean to."

"That's okay, I guess." She gave me a peck on the lips and made her way upstairs. I sighed as I laid down on the couch. There's just no way of taking back a wish.. this is probably going to be my new life from now on..

Hey, so sorry for not updating and I'm sorry if this chapter was short! I'll update whenever I can, okay? Thanks again for enjoying my stories!

Oh yeah.. Do me a favor and read my teen fiction, please? :) I'll be updating this and that story!