Part 6: Complications

Another update since I'm in such a good mood lately :D Also, I forgot they all lived in the Kanto region now and accidentally put Jubilife City. So, I went back to chapter 5 and changed it to Viridian City.

Enjoy!

Dawn's POV

Officer Jenny told us that Kenny had recent sexual harassment reports in the past after he became a head director. He was reported for sexually harassing one of the coordinators in Hearthome City and one in Sunnyshore.

I looked over at Kenny who was already in the police car.

"He's been bailed out numerous times without probation due to the fact that he is the Head Director of contests and they can't find a replacement for him." Officer Jenny explained.

"I'd be glad to fill in for the job if it wasn't for my wedding planner one... who knows how many other girls he'll harass next." I said.

"Well you see.. we figured out there was a type of connection to every girl he's harassed. He doesn't just harass any girl." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well.. the two girls that he harassed in Hearthome and Sunnyshore both had blue hair and blue eyes." She explained.

My eyes widened as I looked over at Kenny again. He smirked at me from inside the car and I looked away from him. He's.. a psychopath.. he's been harassing girls that look just like.. me.

"Alright. Let's take him away." Officer Jenny said as she got in the police car and drove off. It wasn't safe anymore. He would just get bailed again and find his way to me.. it was hopeless.

"Dawn, you okay?" I forgot Ash was still here and turned to look at him.

"Ash I.. I'm sorry but, I'm gonna have to resign as your wedding planner.."

"What? Why?" He asked me.

"I'm not safe here.. the safest place for me is back in Sinnoh with my mom and brother.. I promise I'll find you a new wedding planner before I leave. I'll even sort out the details with her so no need to—"

"No. If you don't feel safe then you can come stay with me." He said.

My eyes widened at him, "Ash.. no, I couldn't. Serena—"

"She won't mind. Dawn please."

I thought about it for awhile. I loved my job and I already loved the theme of the wedding I was planning with Ash and Serena. I sighed as I looked up at Ash and smiled.

"Okay.. I'll take you up on that offer. But, I'll be moving back to Sinnoh once the wedding is over." I told him.

"Okay, deal." He said.

Ash's POV

I drove home and followed Dawn to her house to pack her stuff so she could move in. We had a spare room in the house so she wouldn't have to sleep in the living room. I then realized that the spare room was Adrien's room..

"Ash? Everything okay?" She asked me.

"Huh? Yeah.. sorry, I was just thinking about stuff." I noticed she was here holding a big luggage and a carry on. "Here, let me take those for you Dawn."

"Thanks, Ash." She smiled as she walked down the steps of her front porch. "Let's get going then." I said as I began walking to my house, I then looked back and saw her looking up at her house. I set down her luggage and walked up to her. "Dawn?"

She looked away from her house sadly. "I've been living here ever since I became a top coordinator and now.. well.. I just can't believe I'm leaving." She said sadly. I walked up to her and put a hand on her shoulder, "hey.. it's gonna be okay. I promise." I smiled.

"Thanks, Ash. Gosh, I barely know you and here you are bringing me into your home.. that really means a lot." She smiled.

"It's no problem, Dawn." It pained me to say it.. but I said it.. "what are friends for?"

She smiled at me and we began walking towards my house together. I grabbed her luggages as we walked up to the front door and went inside. "There's an extra room just right next to mine so you can sleep in there." I said as I brought her luggage upstairs and into the guest room.

"I'm sorry it's not.. much." I told her.

"No no, it's fine." She smiled as she began looking around the guest room. I set her luggage down then looked over at her, "I'll bring in an extra pillow and blanket for you. You want some tea after you're done unpacking?" I asked her.

"Yeah, that'd be great."

"Alright." I smiled as I left the room.

Just then, the door to my room opened and Serena came out yawning. "Ash.. honey, why are you up so late?" She asked me. I explained everything to her about what happened with Dawn and how she was going to stay with us for awhile.

Of course.. I expected her to get mad. She started fuming and shouting at me. "WHY!?!! WHY WOULD YOU LET ANOTHER WOMAN COME INTO OUR HOUSE AND LIVE WITH US!??"

Okay.. first of all.. this was me and Dawn's house.. but this is my new life so..

"Serena, calm down. She has no where else to go and plus she's only here til the end of our wedding." I said calmly.

"SO!?!! UGH.. WHY COULDN'T SHE HAVE STAYED IN A HOTEL OR SOMETHING!? WHY DOES SHE NEED TO LIVE HERE WITH US!!?"

"Because hotels are expensive? Quit being inconsiderate.." I told her.

"You know what? Ugh, whatever. Just do whatever you want." She said as she walked back into the room. I sighed as I walked towards the storage room to grab an extra pillow and blanket. I then headed back to Dawn's room to hand it to her.

She looked up at me worriedly as I entered. "Ash I.. I'm so sorry. Maybe I shouldn't be here.." she said.

I shook my head at her, "Dawn no. Don't worry about it. She'll get used to it eventually." I put down the extra pillow and blanket, "I'm gonna make some tea now. So just start unpacking." I said as I walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

Dawn's POV

Ash was so nice to me and I barely knew him. Is he always like this with everyone he meets? Maybe..

I looked towards the door and noticed something shiny on the ground. Ash must've accidentally dropped it. I went over to pick it up and noticed that it was a small locket. It was already opened and it showed a picture of a little boy with blue eyes and auburn hair. He had Ash's features and.. I swear.. maybe it's just me but.. he had some of my features too..

"Hey Dawn, tea is almost ready." Ash said.

"Who's this?" I asked as I showed him the locket.

His eyes widened in shock and he didn't know what to say. He took the locket from my hand and stared at it, not saying a word. "Ash?"

He looked up at me then back at the locket. He shook his head and smiled at me, "this is my... little brother."

"Oh.. well, he really looks like you." I smiled.

"Thanks."

Ash's POV

The locket with my picture of Adrien.. where did it come from? I don't remember having it.. I was shocked. What was happening?

Oouuu bet y'all didn't expect that!! ;D I hope you enjoyed and I'll update you soon!!