Part 4: Navy blue (Follow backs!)

Sorry for not updating! Following back people who give this chapter a vote btw!

Ash's POV

Dawn came over and we both discussed the wedding plans together and she was really shocked at how different me and Serena's ideals were.

"You want yours plain and simple. Serena wants her fancy and big. You want it in Floaroma town and she wants it on a yacht. Geez.. you guys are the toughest clients I've ever had." She chuckled.

"I just think that marriage between two people should be special, you know? Having it on a fancy yacht is a bit too much.. I want it to be in Floaroma town because of all the nice flowers flying around. Don't you remem— I mean.. uh.."

She gave me a confused look. "Remember.. what exactly?"

I sighed as I looked down at the ground, "nothing.." I looked back up at her. "I know I've asked you this before, but how would you want your wedding to be?"

"Almost like yours. In Floaroma town, plain and simple, not to mention my favorite roses. Their color would be—"

"Navy blue.." I muttered, rather loudly.

"Huh?"

My eyes widened when I realized what I just said. I looked over at Dawn who had a shocked expression on her face. "How.. did you know?" She asked me.

"I.. uh.. I um.. it just came to me.. since my favorite color is navy blue too." I lied.

"You told me you liked white.."

"Well I, like a lot of colors but white the most." I chuckled nervously.

She looked away from me as she closed up her wedding book then looked over at the pictures of me and Serena and closed her wedding planner book. "You know, I think Serena should be lucky to have you Ash." She said.

"Why's that?" I asked her.

She looked over at me and smiled, "You're not like other guys. You know? You're really simplistic, that's what's cool about you. You don't like things big and fancy because you cherish the moments more. You see beauty in all kinds of things whether they're good or bad."

I wanted to cry then and there. Dawn saw all that in someone like me, someone who took her love for granted. Whether I try to think of it as a dream or not, she really doesn't remember anything about us or our life. Not even Adrien.

"Gee, Dawn.. you really see that in someone like me?" I asked her.

"Yeah. I haven't known you long enough but, I can see that you really are a good person Ash." She smiled.

I smiled at her. "Thanks, Dawn. That really means a lot to me."

The room fell silent and both Dawn and I just stared each other. "Um.. we should get back to the planning." She said, breaking the silence. "Oh, right.." I told her. Just then, her phone rang and she went to answer it.

"Hello? Oh, hey Kenny." My eyes widened when I heard that name and I looked over at Dawn.

"No, I'm not busy tonight— Dinner? Uh.. sure, that sounds great."

I felt my heart drop.

"Yeah, see you at 7. Bye." She said as she hung up the phone. "Sorry, that was an old friend of mine."

"So.. you have a date tonight?" I asked, trying to hide the pain in my voice. She furrowed her brows at me and she started blushing. "Uh.. well I.. wouldn't think of it as a date.. we're just old friends going to catch up on things." She said.

"It's a date, Dawn.." I said.

She sighed at me, "okay fine. Maybe it is a date."

I looked down at the ground then up at the clock on our wall which read 5:38pm. I looked over at Dawn who was looking over her wedding planner book. "Maybe we should stop here for now. I'm kinda.. tired." I lied.

"Oh, well.. okay. So, I'll see you tomorrow then?" Dawn said as she gathered her stuff. I nodded my head at her as I went to open the door for her. "Bye Dawn." I said.

"..See you later, Ash." She said as she walked out the door.

Dawn's POV

Ash closed the door behind me and I turned around and looked through the window to see him sit on the couch. He sighed as he put his face in his hands. He seems so.. depressed. It's almost as if he doesn't wanna get married. I walked off his front porch and started walking towards my house. I took my key out and unlocked my front door and went inside.

I looked at the time to see it was 5:45. Kenny would be here to pick me up in an hour. I put away my wedding plans and went to take a shower.

With Ash

I sat on the couch as I thought about the events that had happened the past few days. This was my life now... I was getting married to Serena and Dawn would be happy with some other guy.

I felt tears stream down my face. I'm never going to see Adrien.. my own son.. why did I ever make that stupid wish? Why..

Hope you enjoyed!!! Update ya later