Part 7: To Reverse What's Been Done

Woo! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :D

Ash's POV

I sat in the kitchen and stared at the locket in my hand. I still wondered how it got here.. There were no other pictures of Adrien but this one.

"Hey, Ash." Dawn greeted.

"Dawn, hey. Here, I made some tea so come sit down." I told her.

"Ok—" She froze right where she was. My eyes widened as I walked up to her. "Dawn? Dawn!" I shouted.

She can't exactly hear you, Ash. In fact, no one can.

I looked around to see who was talking to me and saw Arceus, the god of all Pokémon and creation, standing in the kitchen. "Arceus.."

He walked up to Dawn then looked over at me.

Lovely ideal.. is it not? How are you liking your new life?

"My new life.. Wait, you mean to tell me you did all this? You altered my life."

Not.. not me. There are things I simply have no power over. Instead, I made Jirachi do all this.

"But why? Why would you do this? Change it back!"

I believe that there are things in this world that are meant to be. Take you and your wife for example.. He said as he walked around Dawn to stop in the living room. I followed behind him. You see.. it was not faith or destiny that you two were meant to meet. It was always a matter of principle that if you two didn't meet, then the whole world would be unbalanced. No one would be happy.

"So you mean.."

Look at the world now. People are unhappy. That boy that attacked your wife? Was he not just a simple man? How about the girl you're with now? And your mother... As he said that, a projection of my mother showed up. She was crying in her bed with a man sleeping next to her.

"Mom.."

Your mother.. trying to look for something that was lost in other men. No avail.. they just use her and leave her when satisfied.

And all the people who've ever known you two. They were all filled with joy and hope. Now.. they all suffer in pain.

"Change it back... change it all back! Please.." I pleaded.

I simply cannot.

"Tell Jirachi to reverse everything.. I wish I never made that dumb wish. Please.." I cried.

My boy. Be calm. Jirachi cannot undo all this. Only you can.

"But how?" I asked.

You got that locket back didn't you? Why do think that is?

"I.. I don't know. It just appeared out of no where after I.." Realization struck me. "rescued Dawn.."

Each time you do what is right even if it seems wrong. Everything will fall back into place..

"Then.. I'll do just that." I smiled.

However.. There is a time limit.

"A time limit?"

You realize that Jirachi will eventually go back into a deep sleep. Do you not?

"That's during the millennium comet."

Precisely.. Tonight marks the 4th night of the millennium comet. So you have exactly three days to undo everything.

"Three days!? What happens after three days!?" I shouted.

Jirachi will go back to sleep for another thousand years. Everything right now will be as it is with no way of reversing it.

"No.. I.. I can't let that happen.. I want my old life back." I cried.

Then do what is right.. even if it seems wrong. I must go now. I wish you the best of luck.. he said as he faded away and everything went back to normal. I found myself sitting at the dining table again with Dawn sitting across from me drinking her tea.

"Ash, I'm still so sorry.. about you and Serena.."

"Dawn, don't worry about it. It really is best for you to stay here because we don't know what Kenny could be planning, you know?" I told her.

"You're right.. but still—"

"Stop." I chuckled. "It's really fine with me. Serena will get used to it eventually."

She smiled as she took a sip of her tea and set it down. "I'm going to rest up now. I feel so tired after tonight's events." She said as she got up from the table.

"Thanks, Ash. For everything." She smiled as she left the kitchen and proceeded upstairs.

I smiled as I took the cups away to put it in the sink. I looked down at my locket with Adrien again and noticed that the picture had changed. It was Adrien and me playing together at the park..

I clutched the locket in my hand.

I'm determined to get my old life back.. no matter what.

Woo sorry for the short chapter D; But how'd you like it so far? :D

Update ya soon!!