The End

Here it is. The long awaited final chapter to all of this. Thank you so much for reading it from start to finish! I hope you read/enjoy my other stories too and stay tuned for the new ones! :D

Ash..

Ash?

Ash!

My eyes slowly opened and I saw my mom staring right at me. "Sweetie, are you okay?" She asked. I put my hand to my head and looked around to see I was on the living room couch. "What.. what happened?" I asked. "You were having some sort of nightmare. Is everything okay?" She asked me.

"Wait a minute..." I looked down at my side and realized the wound was gone.

Am I.. back?

"Well.. if everything's okay. I'll be going to work now. You should probably go check on things with Dawn." She said as she took her purse and went out the door. Did she just say.. Dawn?

Without any second thoughts, I ran out the door and made my way to my house. I opened it up to find Adrien playing on the floor with Pikachu (a/n: he hasn't been in the story much I know lol). He looked up at me and smiled.

"Dada." He cooed as he gestured his arms at me to pick him up.

"Adrien.. Adrien." I cried as I went over to him and picked him up into my arms and hugged him. "You're home." My eyes widened as I looked behind me to see Dawn. She gave me a light smile as she took off her kitchen apron and went up to me. "Are you okay? You look sort of.. shocked?" She asked.

Instead of saying anything, I embraced both her and Adrien into my arms. "Um.. what's this all.. about?" She asked me.

"Nothing.. just.. missed you." I smiled.

She chuckled at me, "I missed you too. Listen, I'm sorry about the fight.. I shouldn't keep you from doing your own thing and I—"

I pressed a kiss on her lips and smiled at her. "No, I'm sorry for getting mad at you for no reason. It was our anniversary and I shouldn't have gotten upset with you." I leaned my forehead against hers. "I love you, Dawn Ketchum."

She smiled at me, "and I love you, Ash Ketchum."

"Mama. Dada." Adrien cooed.

We both looked at him and laughed.

"And of course.. we love you too, Adrien." We both said as we gave him a kiss on his cheeks. We heard a knock on the door and we all went over to open it. We opened it up to see a pregnant Serena and Clemont. "Serena! It's been long since we've last seen you!" Dawn said as she went up to Serena and hugged her.

Serena chuckled, "we were just in town and decided to pay a visit." She placed her hands on her stomach and looked over at Clemont. "We were wondering if you guys wanted to join us for dinner somewhere for your anniversary. Adrien can come too." Clemont smiled.

"Yeah! That would be great." I said.

Dawn rolled her eyes at me and chuckled, "oh, Ash.. always thinking with your stomach." Everyone started laughing by her statement as I smiled in embarrassment.

Serena looked over at me, "by the way, Ash. I totally forgot." She said as she took something out of her pocket and handed it to me. I looked down at what she had given me and noticed it was Dawn's first contest ribbon. "Hey, that's my—" Dawn was cut off by Serena apologizing.

"I'm so sorry. I really forgot to give it back afterwards. I only noticed it now when Clemont and I were moving into our new home in Shalour City."

"Wow! You live in Shalour City?" Dawn said.

"Yup! Feel free to visit anytime." Serena smiled.

"We better get going, Serena. Or else we won't be able to reserve a table." Clemont said.

"Oh, right! We'll see you guys tonight." Serena smiled as both her and Clemont waved goodbye to us.

I looked down at the ribbon in my hand and smiled, "I really thought I lost this thing." I said as I looked over at Dawn. "This has been my good luck charm ever since I left Sinnoh."

"I'm glad it was." Dawn smiled.

"It always will be." I told her.

Adrien looked down at the ribbon in my hand and took it and started playing with it. I chuckled at him, "now it's your good luck charm too, Adrien. Be sure to pass it down to your own kids in the future." I said.

"Ash! Don't say that. I'm not ready to become a grandmother!" Dawn pouted.

I laughed at her as I placed a kiss on her forehead. "Don't worry, you'll still be a beautiful grandmother." She smiled at me as we both leaned in for a kiss.

"Happy anniversary, Dawn." I smiled.

SORRY I HAD TO END IT LIKE THAT.

But, I hope you guys enjoyed this story! It's been a long ride. But, anyways, I'll be writing some other new stories! And yes, they'll be pearlshipping!

Thanks so much for reading! <3