Battle of the Killers

D E D I C A T I O N

D E D I C A T I O N

To Lady, my doggy who passed away on December 9th, 2017. You will forever be missed and loved. Thank you for the wonderful memories.

♟♙♟

I N S C R I P T I O N

"Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do?"

- Bret Easton Ellis, American Psycho

♟♙♟

D E S C R I P T I ON

What happens when a bunch of killers are forced to live together?

BATTLE OF THE KILLERS is a reality show that follows Betinia Woods, a girl kidnapped and forced to live in an underground bunker with twelve other killers. The bunker is equipped with hundreds of cameras and microphones that follow the killers every move.

Every week, the killers must participate in challenges and other activities to gain points. The four killers with the most points get to leave the bunker.

How do you get the most points? By killing the other contestants.

♟♙♟

W A R N I N G

This story will contain strong language, dark themes, psychological torture and scenes of violence and gore. It will explore the theme of nature vs. nurture and whether evilness is something that someone is or does.

This is not a DID story. The topic is discussed and mentioned at times only.

♟♙♟

D I A R Y

STARTED: November 7, 2017

REWRITTEN: January 22, 2018

COMPLETED: Ongoing

♟♙♟

P L A Y L I S T

♟♙♟

T R A I L E R

♟♙♟