90 | Tini's Back + Giveaway

In honor of Tini's return and for Battle of the Killers hitting 74k today, I wanted to do something special to thank all of you for reading and for supporting me, so I wanted to do a giveaway! The winner will get a $20 Amazon e-gift card emailed t...

In honor of Tini's return and for Battle of the Killers hitting 74k today, I wanted to do something special to thank all of you for reading and for supporting me, so I wanted to do a giveaway! The winner will get a $20 Amazon e-gift card emailed to them. To enter you must be following me and you must comment here with your favorite Battle of the Killers moment! I'll be picking the winner on Tuesday when I get back from vacation! ^_^

♟♙♟

SHIT, I LOVED BEING BACK.

All the pain seething through my body became almost like an aphrodisiac now, making my heart flutter and everything feel hazy and good. SO goooood. I love pain. It made you feel so hyper and happy and... alive. It was so fucking delicious, oh YES!

I giggled, eyes rolling. "Give me mmmore, master." A guttural moan tumbled out of my lips as my head slid back, enjoying the intense pain shifting through me, mixing with the surge of delectable adrenaline pumping through me like an IV. "Abuse me — abuse your wittle fat piggy. Pretty, please?"

Stiff silence blanketed the intense atmosphere for a few moments. "Acting like you want it, piggy won't stop me from killing you," the voice said in rigid anger. 

No, it wouldn't. But their whole demeanor changed now that I was enjoying it, meaning this could buy me some time to think of an escape. 

"Who says I'm lying? I really wanna be your piggy. I wanna oink for you, baby." I smiled, blood dripping down the corners of my lips like a satisfied vampire. I tongued the corner, tasting myself. "See? I'm already dripping for you. And you were right by the way. I do taste fabulous."

"Shut up."

"Nah, I'm okay," I said, moving my wrists, trying to remove the numbness that was forming from being hung. "I kind of like hearing myself talk. Don't you think your piggy has a beautiful voice? It's like hummingbirds giving birth—"

A hand shot across my cheek hard, stopping my words on my tongue. "I said shut up."

Head whipping to the side and back in place, a soreness settled across the right side of my face, and I cackled, loud and squeaky. "You gotta bring it harder than that, poppet. Piggy wants to feel it. Piggy wants to fucking cum, you know?" More giggles poured from my lips as my body swung in the air to a soft creaking rhythm.

"Keep talking, piggy. I'll cut your tongue out," the voice said in a high-pitched octave.

My eyes widened like a UFO, mouth agape. "You'd do that for me? Really?" A zip of delectable excitement skirted throughout my core, intensifying between my legs. "I've always wanted to see a severed human tongue." Lips grinning, globs of salvia mixed with the blood in my mouth, slowly leaking from the corners, excitement becoming too much for me. "I always regretted not cutting out Tiran's and taking a look. I should've cooked and ate that. Like his skin was delicious but imagine his tongue! Oh my god, do it."  Electrifying tingles dove straight to my tummy, making me shiver. "Come on, do it, please?"