86 | POOL EPISODE (ANIME STYLE) PT. 4

DECISIONS

DECISIONS. Taking a deep breath, I did something that never steered me or anyone else wrong before. Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

Eeny, meeny, miny, moe,
Catch a tiger by the toe.
If he hollers, let him go,
Eeny, meeny, miny, MOE

I jumped at the fourth person, a calming presence. They snatched me up, cradling me close as the sultry aroma of tart fruitiness and birch cloves whisked into my senses, igniting everything.

Fluffy soft lips pressed into my inner world, sending electrifying tingles all up my skin. All the cloudiness in my head intensified, creating a delicious haze that made me almost moan. Strong fingers played along my hips as a sweet tongue licked my lip.

"Yo we about to get a porno," Rucker said. "I always wanted to be in one of those."

"Shut up," Yaz said.

Those voices broke my concentration, the thick haze evaporating and I pulled back, coming to my senses.

The person holding me whispered, "You taste really sweet."

Khan.

My thoughts instantly went to Sebastian, and an intense self-hatred entered me, sobering me a bit. I pulled off the blindfold, looking into Khan's gorgeous, smiling face.

"Uhh, sorry for attacking you like that," I said, moving out of his arms.

He flashed me an exhilarating grin. "Trust me, no apologies needed."

I looked at Sebastian to the left of me and he had an unreadable expression on his face. "Uh the queen wants to go to the next card," I said, running back over to my floor pillow and picking up the next card. "A dare — someone go skinny dipping."

"Me!" Rucker yanked off his shorts and jumped in the pool, bringing Yaz screaming with him. She splashed to the surface.

"I'm going to fucking kill you," she screamed as her wet hair clung to her neck and face. Her hands wrapped around his neck, flinging his head back in forth.

Khan laughed, watching them while playing with Duke who begged for attention.

Sebastian sat next to me, still unreadable.

"I'm so sorry," I blurted out, knowing he might be mad, but instead he laughed.

"It's fine, Betinia," Sebastian said. "Really."

"Really?"

He looked down at his hands. "I'm not your keeper and I don't want you to feel like I am. I don't want you to have to watch yourself around me. I want you to be comfortable to be yourself. I'm sorry that I'm coming off like I'm trying to control you. I'm just not used to feeling this way about someone so it's very new territory for me." He smiled. "You're having fun and you seem happy. I like that. I always want to see you happy. And it's only a game. Who hasn't kissed someone in truth or dare before? It's all fun."