🌐R🌐

"please please please Y/N please" he begged me, falling to his knees. June had just left to take Marie to the doctors, and I was putting ji-wa down for a nap. she was so tired at the meet and greet. she was excited to see her uncle jin, but she passed out as soon as we left.
my poor baby.

"Let me put her down" i told him, walking to her room. he stayed in the doorframe untill i came back. "You can come in, namjoon" i told him.

Oh namjoon, so much has happened.

"Im sorry Y/N" he said with tears streaming down his face.

"please Stop crying" i said, trying to mask my pain. "Im sorry" he said again.

"please stop apologising i dont know why you are, namjoon" I sighed.

"Im sorry I slept with that makeup artist, y/n-  and i swear it was just once, and it was the worst choice I ever made. and I'm sorry I didn't know about ji-wa, and im sorry you've had to do this all alone, and im sorry ji-wa hasn't had a father and I'm so sorry that I hurt you. im so sorry that i made you go through this alone. i miss us. my mom misses you. I've been so suicidal Y/N" he said letting his head hit the table.

"Namjoon please, don't cry." I sighed. "How-how can't i cry!? how are you not crying?"

He said. "Its a grown ass woman. I was a girl, and i had to grow up when you left me all alone. I see you've bit your pride and grown up too" i said, rubing his sholder.

his mouth went agap to say something, when ji-wa let out a quiet cry.
she's allways been so quiet.
she's like an angel.

"Give me a secound" i said getting up.

"Let me come with you" he said, fallowing me across the appartment. I picked her up and handed her the bottle i had beside the bed.
"Shh, shh it's okay baby it's okay"  i said, calming her down. "can i-" he asked.

reluctantly, I nodded. "thank you" he said picking up ji-wa.

her precious little hand wrapped around namjoons finger as he gently rocked her. he looks so at peace, his tear stained cheeks drying as his eyes glowed. I feel so conflicted about this all. she let out a light gurgle as she slowly closed her eyes. falling asleep in her daddy's arms for the first time.

gently, the most spastic man I've ever met lied her in her crib. he and I walked out of her room.

"She's beautiful"

She looks like you"