🐋U🐋

It is three a.m. and we are in a dinner.

At 11 p.m. I said goodbyes to my brother and awkwardly promised to work things out, and promise to 'co-parent' with namjoon.

At 2 a.m. I was woken up by my daughter crying across the hall.

At 2.05 a.m. He texted asking if I was up. I was so I answered truthfully.

At 2:07 am he asked to meet me at the dinner at 3, before his 5 o clock flight. I obliged.

So now, at 3.30 am I am looking at namjoons small mint suitcase which he said was his carry on, as i at a tuna melt with my daughter snoozing on my lap. Namjoon kept saying how sorry he was, that he wished he didn't have to get to the next city, and how 'even though we were going fuck ups we made something so perfect'. I know she's perfect she's my fucking daughter.

At 3.35 tears started to slip into his b.l.t. As he said how much of a 'absolute fucking disgrace' he was.

At 3:37 we were fighting about me staying in New York.

At 3:38 I told him to chose us or his job,but instantly regretted it knowing how terrible it was to say that.

At 3:39 he said he knew I was right as I yelled that I wasn't.

At 3:45 he paid the bill and looked completely drained as i wished him a safe flight.

At 3:47 he looked at me crying as he got into the cab.

At 3:47 he also promised he would be back.

At 4:10 I went back to sleep.