💦T💦

"prove it"

"anything"

~

"is she still working there?" I asked angirly. "Yes" he responded. I stood up, picked up ji-wa and walked out. Namjoon ran after me.

"y/n where are you going?" He yelled. "Hold your daughter" i said as i walked through the hotel big hit was staying at. I walked to my brothers room and pounded on the door. Jin answered and was shocked by the sight before him. "Where is that slut?" I asked. "2 doors down" he answered. "Watch my daughter. And tell big hit you need a new makeup artist" I said, walking down to beat her ass.

I knocked at her door, and she answered, shaping her gum. Typical ratchet A.B.G.. "what?" She groaned. "Can we talk for a minute, hun?" I smiled. "Uh no" she said like a bitch. "Are you sure?" I said leaning forward. She rolled her eyes. "Lets talk" I said grabbing her by her hair. A loud scream came out of her as I dragged her out of her room. "What the fuck" she wined. "Slut" I said slapping her, making sure to hit her with my rings. "Bitch" she said swinging. "Oh come on. Your the whore here honey. You realy thought his baby momma would let you get away with sleeping with her man?" I laughed dragging down to the floor by her scalp. "Your fired. Get your shit and get out" I said, brushing off my hands and walking back to the boys, all now standing shocked. I grabbed my daughter, and smiled t the boys. "I'm going home. See you all tomorrow."