💙Y💙

Y/N-

She isnt really here, is she?

S-she can't be?

I swung open the door, and there she was, standing in the snow, with snow falling beside her.

Beautiful, perfect, just like a song.

"I'm home, I guess" she said, in her angelic voice as she shrugged her small shoulders, her suitcase in the snow beside her, as her-our, beautiful daughter was in her arms.

She's so beautiful.

Snow in her hair, her tiny feminine body wrapped tightly in coats and warmth.

My heart felt heavy, my younger felt thick, as I looked at her overtook by emotions.

I ran to her and dropped to my knees. The last time I checked she knew her Christmas plans. She wasn't coming to Korea, not for long time, anyway.

But she was here.

Right now, right here.

"Y/n"'I whispered.

"Thank you, thank you," I whispered a thousand times.
"H-how?" I questioned as I stood up, and hugged her tightly, kissing jiwa's head, holding them both close to my heart, where they both belong.

"Thank you, thank you a much" I whispered as tears kept falling.

She chuckled and ruffled my hair. It was so sweet and gentle.

Why did I ever do something so fucking stupid? How could I ever hurt her? She's a queen. I used too call her baby, princess, angel, anything in need of protection. She needs it, she needs help, she shouldn't have ever had to do this alone she should have had me there, holding her hand the whole way.

"Namjoonie? Are you okay?" She giggled.

"Just, caught up,.