Epoluge

"its better now.

things are different this time around.

hes different now.

he grew up.

he was a little boy with grown man responsibilitys back then.

alot can change in 3 years.

i mean, i moved back to Korea, and Namjoon took ownes of his actions.

he made it a whole thing, live tv after a year off. he admitted what he did to the whole world, he relaised he wasnt some god. he was only a human, and he didnt want to admit it, he was too stuborn to.

but like i said, he grew up. he stoped beimg a little bitch and became a man.

he fired  things.

it wasnt like before, when we would have a screaming match then make up sex to put on a bandage.

no, now we sit down and talk. we figure out the problem and resolve it.
-
namjoon isnt the kind of man to admit his faults. thats for shit sure.

a few days after i came to korea, he begged Seokjin on his knees for forgiveness. he got it, but it took a while.

so yeah, i guess its better now"

i chuckled into the phone. June laughed.

"well your having another one of his kids so i figured"
she laughed back.
"send my love to JiWa and JiEun. bet hes happy its a boy this time"
"are you kidding me hes fucking extstic. oh say hi to that husband of yours for me" "or Eric just got balc from getting Chris and marie. gotta go"

"bye"

"bye

*click*

welp thats it yall.
left me is over.
thanks for your
support all this time!
love yall!