⛆S⛆

'she's beautiful'

'she looks like you'

she's beautiful. I've missed 7 months of my precious little girls life, and i don't plan to miss a day more. as happy as i am, the realisation I'm actualy a father setting in, I can't hold back tears about missing her first 7 months on this earth.

when Y/N left, It was realy i who left.

i left the two most important girls in my life, alone.

I fucked up. I was the one who truly left.

"Realy? I don't see it. she has your nose and hair" I smiled. "Yes but she has your eyes and lips." She smiled.

"I miss your smiles" I spilled.

she looked down shyly.
"what-what do you want, namjoon. what do you want from me and my daughter?" She asked.

"our. our daughter. I want to be her dad. and I want to be with you, Y/N. I miss you" i said.

"Y-you think you can do this to me?" She said.

"y/n I know-"

"NO NAMJOON YOU DONT!" She yelled.

"y/n I know i dont know. I know i dont know how hard it's been. baby I'm so sorry baby ive cried myself to street for many nights. I would spill my blood, right here in your name just to prove it, baby I'm so god damn sorry" i said. "y/n i fought your brother when we first met to be with you, i protected you from the media for all those years just to be with you, i just now fought your brother to get your address. y/n, baby I'll do anything, anything for the two of you your my whole world."

"you just met ji-wa"

"and everything has changed. my world has pulled a 360 since I saw you please I'll do anything for her and you. she's my daughter."

"Prove it"

"Anything"