chapter six

Joys point of view

It was 3:00 the next day and we had three hours till the teen choice awards. I found out that Sophia was nominated for Best actress in action movie for her film "Run Away" (go with it). Finn was nominated for stranger things. Also Wyatt was nominated for Male hottie. Thats my boyyy.

The boys decided to leave so me and soph could get ready so two hairstylist Brad and Carmen and two makeup artist Sarah and Chris showed up and helped us get ready.

It took two hours to get ready and we looked so amazing I didnt reconise myself.

Sophs hair and makeup:

My hair and makeup:

My hair and makeup:

We started jumping up and down in excitement I was so excited for today

We put our dresses on and I heard the boys downstairs.

We decided to make a grand entrance and soph went first because I was nervous.

I hear gasps from the boys and them telling her that she looked great.

I finally walked downstairs and heard silence. I look at the boys and Jack and Jae had there mouths open and everyone else was staring at me.

"J j joys you look a amazing" Jae says and I smile.

"Not to bad yourself" I say winking at him.

Everyone else compliments me except for Jack.

"Jackkkkk whats wrong" I say

"You just look so beautfiul and I was thinking about how much I love you and How much better my life is with you in it" He says tearing up.

"Aww jack your gonna make me cry and then my makeup will come off but I love you too." I say smiling at my wonderful twin.

We hopped in the car and drove to the awards.

- at the red carpet -

I was walking around with Jack and taking pictures with him. He was still taller than me,
I know shorty Jack taller than someone when they have heels on. (Btw joy is only 5'1 and she has two inch heels on and jack is 5'4 in this).

He went to someone with a microphone and Jae walked over to me and we took pictures. He towered over me and we took some pretty cute pictures when an interviewer called us over.

( Int= interviewer JL= jaeden J= Joy)

Int- You guys look so good tonight

jl- thanks

J- aw thank you

Int- no problem so can I ask you guys a few questions

J- yes of course

Int- to start off how is filming going for your guys new movie

JL- its going great honestly Joy here is a great actor and we are so excited for it to come out and for a big surprise to be revealed.

J- thanks jae and yea hes right the movie is a bit diffrent from the original and we are keeping the differences a secret so we are very excited about it.

Int- thats great so now more fun questions

Int- Favorite actor

J- Leonardo dicaprio

Jl- same

Int- fav actress

JL- Sophia lillis

J- Joy Grazer and sophia lillis

Int- aw thats sweet

Int- now fav movie quote from IT

JL- "now im going to have to kill this * clown"

J- " Wow you really are a ignorant asshole"

Int- Cant wait to see those quotes in the movie

Int- so now Joy how are you liking the acting life because you are the only one who has never acted before

Joy- I love it. I love talking to fans. I also love the cast everyone is so amazing and I also meet my amazing brother through acting so Im thankful.

Int- well thank you so much have fun and good luck tonight

Jl/ J- thank you

Me and jae go back to the carpet and I take pictures with all of the cast and have many interviews.

I also meet new people like cameron boyce, baby ariel, maddie ziegler and many more.

But now its time for awards.