Chapter ninteen

Joys point of view

I get inside of the well and hear chosen fighting henry bowers. I pray quietly and hear him enter the sewers.

"Guys we forgot that Wyatt goes missing" finn says

"Oh shit" I yell

"We have to yell for stanley or else IT will know" Jae says

"STANLEY"

"STAN WHERE ARE YOU"

We all yell remembering the sewer trails finding poor Wyatt bleeding and the horrifying lady leaving.

"You left me"

"You left me"

He says over and over again as we comfort him.

"Guys wheres jaeden?" i say

"Oh shit" we all say running into the main sewer area.

I look up and see Sophia, we pull her down and she wakes up and weakly smiles at us.

I then see Jaeden with "georgie" we all walk up behind him with are weapons.

"I want to come home" georgie says

"I i i w w want y y you t to c come h home m more t than anything, b but y your n n not g g georgie." Jae says and shoots clown in the forehead.

Everything starts to happen so quickly and I see the clown holding Jaeden.

"Im fine with you taking my weed and my alcohol, you could even take my virginity, if it was still there, but you don't take my fucking friends"  I yell bringing the crowbar to ITs head.

He disappears but we know its not over.

I turn around and see Kaitlyns brother in the corner, I know whats about to happen I take a deep breath, smile at everyone and walk towards him.

Before I know it this fucking clown stabs me in the stomach and I watch as jaeden and everyone finally kills him.

Everyone runs to me.

"J jack" I say weakly

"Is he gone" i say

"Yes hes gone" he says holding my head.

"We get to go home now right" I say sighing looking at the blood pouring out of my stomach.

"I think so just go to sleep and we should be there in no time" He says as I nod smile and fall asleep.