chapter twenty one

Joys point of view
I wake up and walk downstairs meeting Jack on the stairs.

"Happy birthday twinny" I say pinching his cheeks

"Right back at ya twinny" he says licking my forehead.

"Ewwwww" I say as we reach the final step I smell waffles.

I walk in the kitchen to se eeveryone sitting at the counter with waffles with spirnkles m & ms , chocolate chips and whipped cream on them.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone yells at us and we laugh.

"Thanks" I say to everyone stuffing my mouth with the wonderful waffles.

After breakfast we decided to go to the movies and see wonder women because we were bored. I put my hair into two space buns and throw on a pair of black leggings and one of Jaes sweatshirts that say Lieberher 24 on the back.

I put on some shoes and we have Finns parents drive us to the theater.

We sit in the theaher and watch the movie, Im sitting next to Jae and Wyatt.

I lean my head on Jaes shoulder and smile, Im going to miss everyone so much.

We finish the movie which was amazing and decided to go to five guys across the street.

We sit down at tables and I dip one of my fries into my vanilla milkshake and eat it.

"Joy what did you just do" Jae looks at me in disgust.

"Try it" I say giving him a fry dipped in my milkshake.

"Why is this good" he says

"Because its a good think dipped in a better thing" I laugh and he joins me.

We end up going back to our house and just watching movies, I end laying in between jaes legs my head on his stomach and my feet on Jacks stomach.

"I love all of you guys, don't have to much fun without me" I laugh

"How can we have fun without you Joy" Wyatt says as everyone agrees.

Then I hear people singing happy birthday and see all are parents in the living room with a ice cream cake.

Me and Jack spring up dance while everyone sings.

" Happy birthday to the twins, there first birthday together" Are mom says as we blow out the candles.

I smile

"Thanks everyone" i say stuffing my face with cake.

I get frosting on my finger and put it on jacks nose.

He starts chasing me with a piece of cake and we start running around.

We all start having a cake fight and then are forced to clean up.

We then play truth or dare and watch horror movies as we all fall asleep.